Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Marry Frugal Person to save Money

Salt

Mythical member
Credits
Marrying a frugal person does help us in a lot many ways as they won't go for unnecessary shopping and will try to reuse and recycle things so its more like marrying our owns self LOL and certainly we can save a lot of money

Advertisement Placeholder
Marrying a frugal person does help us in a lot many ways as they won't go for unnecessary shopping and will try to reuse and recycle things so its more like marrying our owns self LOL and certainly we can save a lot of money
We will save a lot of money with that but it may sometimes be boring to be managing everytime.

You need not save all the time and should spend when you want, at least you won't be overspending

Marry a person you love, and also make sure the person also loves you. If you both love each other, you both can work towards saving money.

I am not a frugal person, but I save. I apply the 50-3020 rule. This guides me not to miss saving a portion of my salary. I also do not overspend because of the rule.

It is really hard to find a frugal person. I met a girl who lusted after money. The fact of the matter remains that it is very hard to find the right people nowadays.

I will not marry a frugal person. I may get sick with anemia hehehe. It is better to follow the 50-30-20 rule than to live frugally. It is not good to be hungry because of too much budgeting.

It is really hard to find a frugal person. I met a girl who lusted after money. The fact of the matter remains that it is very hard to find the right people nowadays.
I can understand so its luck to find a good match and we can hope that they have frugal thinking and like to save money and value money

A frugal lady might end up not giving you sufficient food. She might use you to practice her frugality.

I don't think so, by frugal here we mean the person who does not get involved in impulsive buying but we shouldn't reduce our budget on necessities and food

I can understand so its luck to find a good match and we can hope that they have frugal thinking and like to save money and value money

Nowadays it is very hard to find sincere people. I was quite shocked when that girl betrayed me. However, that incident in my life taught me a great lesson.

Sorry about the experience, thankfully I never experienced anything like that in my life but yes we need to stay careful

Frugality is not a character that can be transferred from person to person. You can marry someone who is frugal and you are still extravagant.

Frugality is not a character that can be transferred from person to person. You can marry someone who is frugal and you are still extravagant.
very well said hehehe. Extravagance and frugality are not attitudes, but they could be controlled according to the attitude of the person.

There is no denial that we can learn and get better like many people were not good at saving money but these days they are able to save money and have saving goals

Frugality is a good way to save more. That's the mentality of the new and young entrepreneurs. They live in a frugal way to save money and see their cash flow gaining.

We don't need to be frugal like wearing torn clothes LOL but should have this mindset to save money

Money is not always everything. What is the point in being frugal all the time and saving money for your retirement. We all have only one life and we should live it to the fullest.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds