Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Marketing Affiliate Blog

Nova

Addicted member
Credits
I have one blog which I rarely update these days. And making sure to get enough views for the AdSense. But I think each day the views are going down. And I need to find out other means to get the attention of people. And to do that I have to promote the blog differently. I want to know if there are any new effective methods that I can try.

Do you know any good methods to promote blog for regular traffic?

Advertisement Placeholder
I have no idea bro, I will advise you to make more research. but You can Google it cos you may find some of the info you need .

You can promote your blog in microjob sites as needed part in a blog is comment articles and share them but I do not advise clicking ads because may ad provider blocks your account except you will rent places with manual payment and then when your blog becomes always with new feed and comments about spoken subject.

Seems Google has changed its algorithm again. A lot of bloggers have been receiving less traffic this week.

Ever tried Quora? I find it good.

The most important thing is growing organically. Try posting some posts that performed very well on social media.

Make a team of about 50 people on Twitter. And when you post your blog also send link on Twitter. And your team will be post that link on their own Twitter profile. Throw this I hope you will increase your traffic easily.

Revcontent could be a sensible platform to market your web log's content and to drive traffic on your blog. consistent with me Revcontent could be a reliable and a quickest growing native ad platform for publishers and advertisers.

Make more research on how to create a landing page for your blog. So that whenever you make and posts or comments on the social media, it redirect viewers to your blog.

Blogs require Tag optimization and a good trust factor score to appear on the top of the search engine's result.
I can explain further if you're interested tell me .
Without a good scheme , you'd end up losing money on advertising it , yet only a fraction of people will end up seeing it.

If you have monetized your blog with adsense, you make money only when ads get clicked. If you don't get clicks despite generating tons of traffic, you don't earn. If you have traffic but still don't earn try using CPM ads.

If you have tried social media then you are probably not doing it properly. Make an intriguing or controversial post about your last uploaded blog (don't forget to tag the web page with keywords when you upload). The post on social media need not be intriguing or controversial every time. Just make it attractive with the title and better if you can post an image regarding the new blog. And if the blog is worth reading then your friends in social media may go back to your blog regularly.

Engage in lots of guest posting on other blogs I your niche. Write a good guest posting pitched to other bloggers in your niche tell them that you have quality contents for their audience you would like them checking those content out. Make sure that the contents you want to send to them is of high quality. After you have don't that send out your proposal. Remember it's number game, only few will accept while the rest may reject. But those few is a good starting point.

If you want to promote your blog for regular traffic then you need to work on your search engine optimization. Having your blog and articles optimized is one of the best Ways to promote a website and the beauty part of this is that the marketing is for SEO is long term so far your blog is indexed by Google.

The traffic to your website will continue to dwindle if you do not update it regularly. This simple step to revive the traffic to your website is write contents that target easy to rank keywords on the search engine. There are ways you can search for easy to rank keywords manually, but it will take time. You can use tools like Long Tail Pro in this regards.

Promoting this blog of yours will require an aggressive marketing drive. You can start by posting some of the link to some post of yours that are of high quality and made good rounds on social network like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, WhatsApp and telegram. This will ensure that traffic from these platforms will definitely spill into your blog and keeping this traffic will require that your content on your blog are all good and equality.

The most important thing is creating good content. By doing that, the traffic will come but you won't get the required traffic without serious work. Content is king as long as blogging is concerned. Also, be original and consistent, don't try to copy other blogs.

I am not sure if this is a good method, but I see people using webmaster forums for blog promotion. They give incentives to the people to visit the blog and leave comments. I think as long as you are not asking people to click on ads, you are good to go with this kind of promotion method. Or maybe you could try influencer marketing.

Affiliate marketingis only one way that you can adapt your blog.
As a subsidiary you are broker between an item or administration - you send traffic towards an item or administration and on the off chance that they purchase something, you get a commission.

The best way to which you can promote a blog is through social media or your niche communities . you can do this by creating social media presence and building it with time.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds