Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Marketing Affiliate Blog

I am not sure if this is a good method, but I see people using webmaster forums for blog promotion. They give incentives to the people to visit the blog and leave comments. I think as long as you are not asking people to click on ads, you are good to go with this kind of promotion method. Or maybe you could try influencer marketing.
Pay for comment is good strategy so for example if you are advertising on any platform you may get guest and a guest is in half case a spammer that is labelling advertisement that has no relation to the topic of the blog means may be advertising an affiliate link in sports news of a PTC site that has no relation with subject however pay a reward for comment may have good comments and interaction and if you find many people comment right way then even visitor from organic traffic will be couraged to comment and this may increase blog sales for place rental by place adscence ad like propeller ads or rental script like linkslot.

Advertisement Placeholder
You can promote your blog in microjob sites as needed part in a blog is comment articles and share them but I do not advise clicking ads because may ad provider blocks your account except you will rent places with manual payment and then when your blog becomes always with new feed and comments about spoken subject.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds