Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Making top 10 in search, possible?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Is it possible to make it to the top 10 sites in your niche when doing SEO work? I want to make sure my sites all rank within the top 10 sites of the niche they're based on. Do you guys find success with getting your site to rank that high? My niche's aren't as huge as some others, so I think I could easily rank at #1 or within the top 10 at least.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes, it is possible. I have a handful of articles that appear on the first page of Google. The ranks frequently fluctuates, but sometimes my articles appear on the number one position on Google for the given keyword.

Yes. The ones that make up the list are done by human beings like us. I don't see why not, I think you would need to put more work in and increse traffic to your site.

You sound very confident that your site would be ranked top 10 in the search engine result. Once you have the zeal and the relevant SEO skills, it's very possible.

The essence of search engine optimisation is to rank your website on the first page of Google for the targeted keywords. But you must be able to identify easy to rank keywords so as to rank on the first page easily.

Of course you can, depending on a number of factors that you put in place; your top notch quality content, your using of the right keywords and tags or headers e.t.c
These and more would go a long way in making you rank high in searches. The thing about Google is that there's no discrimination to all this.

I like your confidence, confidence is a good step towards achieving your goals. Yes it is possible to achieve this but the question is what steps have you taken to try achieve this?

Create Content that Adds Value

One of the most critical steps to ranking your site higher is by creating valuable, high-quality content that people will want to read and link to. 90% of the most successful content marketers in a Content Marketing Institute study put their audience’s information needs as a top priority.

When your content offers value to your audience, it will make them stay on your site for longer. This can positively affect your rankings, according to experts like Larry Kim, who conducted studies identifying a correlation between longer dwell time and higher search engine rankings.

If you check on Google, most of the time you will see wikipedia listed as number one site. However, sometimes wilipedia is on the second or third place, sometimes even in the second page. You can actually appear on the first position.

It is possible to make top 10 on Google search engine provided you have excellent keyword research skill. you just need to look for underserved keywords and write excellent articles on them. You are going to rank on the top 10 after few weeks once the publish them on your website. I did the same thing on my plug and it works.

In 2013, when my article ranked #3, I did not know anything about SEO, the article did not have any SEO strategies, yet I was able to rank high. That;s because the article was unique and there are not many articles on the topic available.

Yes it's possible for your articles to rank top ten. If others can do it then so can you. It just requires a lot of time, hardwork and quality content.

Even though I don't have any websites I am running at the moment, but I do know that ranking well in search engine can be one of the ways to get quality traffic which will in turn be converted to earnings at the end of the day. But one must remember that it needs much and quality work to be done.

Nothing is impossible and I a optimistic that you have some passion already and this would help you to achieve your goals within a short period of time .

Considering the fact that you have much confident in yourself that you will be among the top 10,I think you have to set a lot of traffic to your site,it will help.

Search engine optimisation is one of the most difficult things in website management and requires a lot of patience in order to pull it out. You can always reach the top 10 in your rank with hard work.

Is it possible to make it to the top 10 sites in your niche when doing SEO work? I want to make sure my sites all rank within the top 10 sites of the niche they're based on. Do you guys find success with getting your site to rank that high? My niche's aren't as huge as some others, so I think I could easily rank at #1 or within the top 10 at least.
It very much possible make it top 10 when search online. It requires determination and the quality of the contents. Consistency is key to be able to achieve it. There is this sense of fulfilment onces that is achieved and it could be used to earn more money through traffic.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds