Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Making money with Google admob self clicking

mcjerry

Captain Junkie
Credits
What do you know about google admob and google admob self clicking?
Admob is google advertisement program from Google made for mobile apps. User can either sell there ads there or make money viewing other people's ads.
Recently I have been trying to build an app and make money with the app monetizing it with admob.
Some weeks ago I have been reading and watching videos on how to make money with Admob self click. And I have opened more than 3 account for that. But unfortunately for me. My accounts always get banned.
And I still see some people's post teaching people on how to make money with self clicking.
But is this admob self clicking still working?

Advertisement Placeholder
I am going to move this topic to the webmaster section. I cannot stress enough under any circumstances. Google has mastered the art of detecting illegal clicks from AI and manual reviews. If they notice any signs of Fraud, they will either suspend or terminate your AdSense account without the chance of human response. Google can detect invalid traffic from cookies and clicks from the same IP address. If you're considering using a VPN, proxy, virtual machine, or any other type of connection, Google tracks how long you retain on a website before clicking through and then how long you spend on the Advertisers website. And that is just some of the ways Google tracks activity like this.

If for a fact Google admob created a real avenue whereby people can actually earn by self clicking on other people's advertising links then that sounds too good to be true, I would also love to take advantage of such an opportunity.

Google is way too smart to avoid such an abusive thing, you can't really do it and farm money, there are also lot of ways that people invented to cheat in google adsense but ended up failing because their bots and algorithms detect everything

People use Google to find out what to do, where to go, and what to buy. Your ad could show up on Google right when someone is searching for products or services similar to yours.

A well-timed ad will turn people into useful customers whether they're on desktop or mobile.

Google has tools that can easily identify whether the clicks are genuine or fake. If the clicks are fake, google will ban your account and you cannot participate on google ads again

Admob is google advertisement program from Google made for mobile apps. User can either sell there ads there or make money viewing other people's ads.
Recently I have been trying to build an app and make money with the app monetizing it with admob.
Some weeks ago I have been reading and watching videos on how to make money with Admob self click. And I have opened more than 3 account for that. But unfortunately for me. My accounts always get banned.
And I still see some people's post teaching people on how to make money with self clicking.
I wouldn't deceive you, do not try google admob self clicking, your account will be blocked eventually and you won't be geting paid at all, just do it the normal way.

You can make money but it is always in gray area as nobody knows how Google bans accounts as I heard many stories where Google banned accounts without any proper information. So it is always win win for us.

I don't think you can make money through self clicking, where on google ads on ads from other networks. Fake clicks can be easily detected based on the IP, location and device.

Google have a system in place that detects people who self click on their apps and it is very common that your account might be banned after being discovered. You should not even try to beat the system because they might soon discover.

Don't let deceive you Google has advanced in it's tech to the extent that t will be very difficult for anybody to cheat them. I've tried the same thing but unfortunately my account have been gotten banned as well.

I wouldn't deceive you, do not try google admob self clicking, your account will be blocked eventually and you won't be geting paid at all, just do it the normal way.
You are right. I have. opened more than two admob account and I got blocked.
Yesterday I got a message from a guy that he received payment from Google every month using self clicking and he wants me to buy the package from him.
I don't know if I should buy the package or he is just another scammer.

If for a fact Google admob created a real avenue whereby people can actually earn by self clicking on other people's advertising links then that sounds too good to be true, I would also love to take advantage of such an opportunity.
It's becoming more difficult on a daily bases to outsmart Google in bridging their security system. The system is so perfect that it easily detects any fraudulent act performed on their site, hence admob self clicking is rather not working.

Honestly, I know nothing about this Google admob self clicking. I only came here to read about it and see how it could benefit me. Thanks for bringing it to my notice .

It is Always good to do what is right in order not to be detected and then lose your earninngs you worked for. Try to get real cliks instead of self clicking.

This is a very bad and an illegal manner of making money off google by doing or engaging in self clicking of your app ads. You should desist from doing such things

In the first place if I thinking of doing this type of work online you have seriously disobey the rules of Google by clicking the advertisement yourself,I just consider it as a bad way of making money, and besides I can't even tell if it is profitable or not.

In the first place if I thinking of doing this type of work online you have seriously disobey the rules of Google by clicking the advertisement yourself,I just consider it as a bad way of making money, and besides I can't even tell if it is profitable or not.
It is not profitable as Google would find out and ban your account and website from earninng using their AdSense. It is better to obey the rules.

I really don't know much about admob but with this I guess I could make use of it when I have my own personal website for blog in the nearest future because of I have so many things I do offline for now.

Google is very good tool you can use to do research and also is a good way of making money through it, because you use google to some good research.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds