Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Making money with Google admob self clicking

I really don't know much about admob but with this I guess I could make use of it when I have my own personal website for blog in the nearest future because of I have so many things I do offline for now.
Google admob is not meant for blog or website. It is only meant for mobile apps. It is a service from Google to serve ads on mobile apps, which a Mobile App developer use to monetize his or her Mobile App. The website version is Google Adsense.

Advertisement Placeholder
This is a very bad and an illegal manner of making money off google by doing or engaging in self clicking of your app ads. You should desist from doing such things
Seriously it has adverse effects in the long run as you could be blocked from exploring other services provided by Google and it won't be nice to hear at all.

Google admob has been one of the things that I have always been interested in. Although am still stalling on begging it, this post will certainly make me go and start mine.

At first people like you made things difficult for those who are genuinely wants to make money with Google admobs. If you engage in self clicking of the ads, you will eventually lose your account and your app may got deleted. If you really want to make money from admobs you must be ready to put in the required work.

I have seen some people who said they are making some money from this online business venture but I really don't know how it works.

I have seen some people who said they are making some money from this online business venture but I really don't know how it works.
Yeah, same here, I don't actually know how it works, but I heard it is really profitable. But I know it's pretty expensive to start.

There was a time I wanted to pay some money to learn how to do this Admob self-click. The person promised us that we will be earning about 200$ a month or even more. Google is way too smart and I hope to find some way.

Self clicking go against the terms and condition of Google on all its advertisements platforms. Your account will be disabled and you'll be banned permanently from all their programs once you have been caused from this act.

I don't think you can make money through self clicking, where on google ads on ads from other networks. Fake clicks can be easily detected based on the IP, location and device.
Self clicking can't mark make money for you , Google ads and ads from other sites apart from Google can catch you money, normally fake clicks at easily detected through IP location.

This ispre like calling trouble for yourself as you would most likely get banned. So it is better to do what's right than trying to use shortcuts.

Bro, this thing called self clicking would end up losing money, I tried it more than thrice and the funniest thing is you'll get to enviable monies before you'll be banned. Seems google has a way of discovering apps that are created for such purpose

Making money from self clicking or automated clicking never works for any Google advertising platforms, whether it is Adsense or Admob. Generating artificial click is considered click fraud and will get you banned.

K
What do you know about google admob and google admob self clicking?
Admob is google advertisement program from Google made for mobile apps. User can either sell there ads there or make money viewing other people's ads.
Recently I have been trying to build an app and make money with the app monetizing it with admob.
Some weeks ago I have been reading and watching videos on how to make money with Admob self click. And I have opened more than 3 account for that. But unfortunately for me. My accounts always get banned.
And I still see some people's post teaching people on how to make money with self clicking.
But is this admob self clicking still working?
I hear Alex saying that Google has mastered the art of detecting illegal clock from Al amd all manual reviews .Google has been tracking the Adsence account without people knowing, so fake account is easy for Google to track.

You can very well make money through the Google admob by clicking on the ads but then Google has an algorithm that is aimed at catching people who do such things and then banning them.

You can easily make money from your mobile app with AdMob. In Admob revenue per impression, if you still do not have your own mobile app, you can develop a mobile app in minutes via MobiRoller without any knowledge of coding. Create your own MobiRoller account and meet with mobile users as soon as possible.

The last one someone helped me created was blocked by Google. I didnt know why but reading these posts could be due to some laws being broken. And I never made a penny.

Google is on top of the game and it has mechanisms in place to quickly detect any form of illegal clicks. Google know the onions of running the internet business as the internet giant. So, if you think you can outsmart google by employing shortcut.

Google has an AI system that makes it easy for them to detect any form of irregularities in the Google admob ways of making money. The best thing Is to do it the legal way and be safe

I don't think it is that easy to fool Google alogarithms, they've devised ways to uncover tricks like this and ban the AdSense account indefinitely

I have also been hearing of some people saying that they are making so much money from Google admob self clicking which I doubted. They will organize seminars to collect people's money without letting them know that their
accounts will eventually get banned just as narrated above. Thanks for sharing.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds