Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Making Money Via Infolinks

Justin

Captain Junkie
Credits
Infolinks is one of the populat ad network that website owners can use to make money from their site. Infolinks offer different ads such as intext ad, in tag ads, infold ads, in frame ads. Do you earn different amount for different ad formats?

Advertisement Placeholder
Your earning depends on ad format as well as traffic location. In my experience, you will earn more if you are using infold and in frame ads compared to in text and in tags.

Your earning depends on ad format as well as traffic location. In my experience, you will earn more if you are using infold and in frame ads compared to in text and in tags.
I've been hearing about infolinks for website monetization use. And how those infolinks is grouped and paced in one's website interface. How much can one make with infolink when those ads are displaying and a website records 1k visits and 100 clicks on those ads??

Actually, website owners are at the mercy of advertisers. Advertising networks earn money by running ads on publishers site (they earn commission just for supplying ads to the publishers), yet that are not very transparent with the publishers.

I am not a website owner, but I believe you what you say. Advertising network like adsense do not make money until the ads on the publisher sites get clicked by the visitors, yet they are s strict with the publishers.

Infolinks is one of the best monitization PLATFORMs one can use to earn money as a blogger. However, I'm not really using the monitization platform just because of the fact that I already have Google AdSense on my blog

If you have adsense, you should definitely use infolinks because infolinks goes well with adsense. You should never relay on just one ad network for generating revenue, you need to try lot of ad networks.

Probably I can recommend it to a friend who just registered his site. I have zero ideas how ads networks work. But I'm planning on having my website soon.

Infolinks is one of the populat ad network that website owners can use to make money from their site. Infolinks offer different ads such as intext ad, in tag ads, infold ads, in frame ads. Do you earn different amount for different ad formats?
Seriously am not a site owner yet, but hopefully to have one soon and that is the main reason why I open this thread post in here so I could learn one or two things before I get my own personal website.

When I asked someone about this ad network. He said that the ads is based on text on the website and the links are directed to affiliate page. The websites owner only earn from sales

I know I have been hearing some talks about the infolinks before now but I have never really known or experienced how it works or how they are been deployed to one's advantage to make money

I stopped using infolinks after not being able to earn even a buck in a month. But a couple of months ago, I started using infolinks again and this time I am earning. My first month earning was $21 and it gradually increased over the months.

Actually, website owners are at the mercy of advertisers. Advertising networks earn money by running ads on publishers site (they earn commission just for supplying ads to the publishers), yet that are not very transparent with the publishers.
[automerge]1630785562[/automerge]
[automerge]1630785587[/automerge]
[automerge]1630785602[/automerge]
[automerge]1630785618[/automerge]

Seems these blogger's and freelancer are really making money out of online , I haven't heard of this before , just today and am already surprise

You can earn from advertising on your site, whether you use affiliate ads, network ads or even sell ad space, you will lot of traffic. If you don't have traffic, you cannot earn from your website.

If you have adsense, you should definitely use infolinks because infolinks goes well with adsense. You should never relay on just one ad network for generating revenue, you need to try lot of ad networks.
I agree with you, the two ads network goes together and it is advisable for a publisher not to rely on just AdSense, even bizdustry offer their own native ads to support their AdSense ads.

This platform must have made it easier for website who needs the use of ads to take the activities to the next level and also engage in some profitable activities

I agree with you, the two ads network goes together and it is advisable for a publisher not to rely on just AdSense, even bizdustry offer their own native ads to support their AdSense ads.
You can sell ad space on your own site only when you have a large traffic. While you need large traffic on your site even to earn with adsnese and infolinks, but traffic is not very important in order to get approved.

If a website owner like a blogger can use infolink due to it popularity in network advertisement can they combine its with other network like google AdSense??

I am not making money from the above platform as I don't have any website for now, but I am planning to create one soon. So this information is very important as it will be useful in the future when I create my website. Indeed, there are so much to learn here while earning some bucks. Thanks for sharing

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds