Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Making Money Via Infolinks

making money via info links is one of the popular way that one of the website use to make money from their sites ,yes one can male allot of money via info links ,is even one of the popular and the richest ways to get money

Advertisement Placeholder
If you start blogging with the sole aim of making money you will run, AdSense are the first choice for ads but I heard adstera pays better now

If you get traffic from Tier one countries you can earn really well. I have noticed that the CPM rate can be $4 if you are receiving traffic from the US, Canada, the UK, etc.

No please, can you lecture me more on how to generate income via info links. I will be glad to know that. Thanks
Ads are now tools nowadays for additional online money making.

I have never make money from the platform because I don't have website of my own for now, but I really like the information because I really want to learn.

You earn more the more ad formats you have. For example only one ad format will earn you less then every ad format but I don't use them because they do not pay very much at all. I'd rather use my 3 ads per page ad space with adsense.

You can earn money via infolink by;
1. Get traffic, get paid
Get infolinks.
3. Get the right ads.
4. Get a referral bonus.
5. Get more insights.
6. Get social.

I am hearing about infolinks for the first time so I made a little research about it and what caught my attention was the part it was called a smart ads. Can you please explain better what they mean by smart ad?

I've heard much about those sites but never give them a trial. In addition those Sites pays peanuts.the time you spent is not worth the money you earn.

Infolinks have $50 payment theshold which is less than minimum threshold of adsense. Infolinks pays in 45 days after the balance reaches $50 by the end of the month.

Thank you for this information, but you did not explain exclusively or in-depth on how to go about it, what you need to do and how much you can get from it

This is the first time i'm hearing about this Infolinks. How does it work?, Do one get paid for putting up ads or one gets paid for viewing ads.

Yeah sure, you can definitely earn money using infolinks, I think it works the same way the Google adsense work. It could also serve as a better alternative to adsense

Infolinks have $50 payment theshold which is less than minimum threshold of adsense. Infolinks pays in 45 days after the balance reaches $50 by the end of the month.
Infolinks have different payment options, it pays through paypal, dank transfer as well as payoner. However, your balance need to reach at least $1000 to receive bank transfer payment

Infolinks is one of the best monitization PLATFORMs one can use to earn money as a blogger. However, I'm not really using the monitization platform just because of the fact that I already have Google AdSense on my blog

You need to attract lots of people to your site to generate real revenue. If you’ve run a site in the past, then you know it takes careful planning to create a loyal following and build up your page views.

Creating great content that people love is the best way to generate interest and excitement about your site. You can create a dedicated following by focusing on a niche.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds