Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Making business decisions

Trexxxy

Captain Junkie
Credits
My No1 advise would be

Learn to stop eating up people's opinions.

People say things based on how they feel.

No matter how smart you think the person is, he's still a biased human.

Filter appropriately, know what works for you.
Here's what I'm saying:

Nobody is flawless.

No matter how smart someone sounds sometimes, he still makes mistakes.

So, don't be blind.

Open your eyes and learn to listen with your head (logic) and not your heart (emotions)

Advertisement Placeholder
I don't really understand the topic.
But in making business decisions you have to keep your eyes and your ears open you have to listen to advice and criticism, because you don't know everything and some people have more experience that you do, but you also have to follow your mind and do what you think is right.

Making business decision is vital and important aspect of a business which determines if a business will last long or will only last for short period of time. The decisions made in a business affects it growth and development, in most cases the decisions are not taking by all, it's mostly taken by the most important people in the business.

Making good business decision is the key to success in that venture. You do this by making observations and feasibility studies. Come up with a business plan as well as budget. This will help you in future decision making process as you have what you can depend on.

Decision making is key in a business. You must be quick in decision making. Also make sure you make the best decision when trying to be quick. Decision making controls the pressure in a business

I especially like the "Open your eyes and learn to listen with your head (logic) and not your heart (emotions)" bit! But I'd also like to add that it's important to also remember that not one person, including you, can know everything - so, while you shouldn't listen to everything people say, be sure to listen carefully lest you miss very important messages you could use. That's why it's important to surround yourself with smarter people than yourself that you know you can trust, people who can help you take your business to another level.

I don't think the title resembles with the discussion but making business decision is very hard. No matter what decisions you make, there will always be someone who would be against it. In business, every decision is a tough call, so make the best one but be mindful of those who would be affected with the decision you made.

1. Identify your goal. This may sound like a no-brainer for personal goals, but for business goals, the more stakeholders, the more likely your goals are going to be misaligned.
  2. Gather relevant information.
  1. Evaluate your options.
  2. Make your choice.
  3. Evaluate your decision.

In making business decision, one must be logical, ensure you review your choices, understand problem solving techniques and remember that the customers are at the last end of your decision and this will affect your productivity.

My No1 advise would be

Here's what I'm saying:

Nobody is flawless.

So, don't be blind.

Open your eyes and learn to listen with your head (logic) and not your heart (emotions)
I do believe what you said
No matter how smart, we're humans and we tend to make mistakes. The best thing to do is to just follow our heart and minds without letting emotions get in the way of our decision making. No matter the number of degrees, we still make mistakes . Nice

Making business decision is easy but working on it is not easy because there are many more people who are on wait to interfair on our work.so for staying away from these kind of things we need to avoid those people amd do not allow such kind of people interferance before making business's.

It really depend on your mind set up that till where your mind works well.
This work is quite simple if you are interested in business making desicions .so make some partners who are well experienced and daily business dealers they will give the best options and ideas to work on.
Work is easy but you have you put your complete concentration in this work.

I don't know what you said about making business decisions because in my experience a major business decision is to be made based on my observation and it was validated by someone that I trust (example is my wife). When I decided to close my business it was a long period of evaluation and observation before I finally decided. I have consulted several people on the matter before I finally put the final nail on the coffin.

Identify your goal. This may sound like a no-brainer for personal goals, but for business goals, the more stakeholders, the more likely your goals are going to be misaligned.

Learn to think with your head and not with your heart, unfortunately most entrepreneurs don't know the difference. They let emotions and sentiments override common sense when taking decisions and this is very bad for business.

My No1 advise would be

Here's what I'm saying:

Nobody is flawless.

So, don't be blind.

Nowadays, it seems like people are very wicked. If you are trying to copy and do what they say, you will end up losing and they will be making mokris at you. It is better you even take your own decisions and when you are failing, you know that you are the cause of it or you did not plan well. Orderly planning is necessary and ensure success in our daily activities.

I feel you could have accentuate your point further for better clarification. Nevertheless I get some of your points, it is not always advisable to be driven by every wind when it comes to people's advice on decision making in the business. But at the same time we need to remember that no man is an island, so we shouldn't turn a deaf ear to what experienced people might have to offer.

Sometimes you also have to listen to your heart in order to make decisions. For example if you really don't like doing something then better listen to your heart and quit doing something you hate doing

My No1 advise would be

Here's what I'm saying:

Nobody is flawless.

So, don't be blind.

To be very honest I am still thinking how to make an effective business decision...
The things that I know personally are, before starting a business you must have a plane, then you must have experience in that field and last but not least, a backup plane must be there to survive in emergency conditions.

My No1 advise would be

Here's what I'm saying:

Nobody is flawless.

So, don't be blind.

One of the best decisions to ever make in business is in the area of how debts are collected, how customers are treated and how the staff are managed. All these at very important so as to bring the best possible result to the organization.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds