Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Making a career out of social media influencing

There are people who would buy products solely if their favorite influencer endorses it as legit and that is why they have proved a very important part of our lives.

Advertisement Placeholder
It's definately possible for someone to make a career out of social medias platform once you have a strong traffic behind you .Just learn the skills required for the business or career you are doing.

Social media influencer is a good one but to be one you need to have a good and powerful online presence, followers and hugh fan base. Most celebrities today are social influencers and some become celebrities from being social media influencers.

Most of the social media influencers are celebrities. They have a large fan base and so, can influence product and services and that's why the influencers are employed to promote products and services

In my home country Nigeria a lot of well know social media influencers make a lot of money off social media, they change huge amount to promote product, brands, service and even up coming musician, comedians Etc. I think if any body want to going into social media influencing he or she should learn how to be patient.
I completely i agree with what you said because I'm also a Nigerian and im on social media i have seen how people make a lot of money promoting products and brands but mostly those with large fan base, but as you said it really need patient for you to make it there.

Not only celebrities makes money out of influencing job online via social medias. None celebrity can also attract the business brands and do influencing tasks to them provided he or she have enough followers on social medias and the traffic that comes to their pages is much.

A lot of person have made a fortune out of social media influencing job. Though it’s not the easiest job to do as it’s quite difficult. However if you are a social person why not. A fortune can be made from it.
I like that.... Influencing job on social media is not easy as it seems but some people use the method of there talent to become an influencer which makes it easy for them...

Social media influencers are one of those who are making lots of money and they are living internet lifestyle in my country. Yes, it is possible to build career our of social media influencers. Though it takes years to build a network of loyal followers but it worth the price at the end.

Social media influencing is very profitable but it is not easy to become a social media influencer. Making a career out of social media influencing is not bad. A lot of people are really making it big through social media influencing.

With the option to buy social media following and social media engagements, any Tom, Dick, and Harry can become a social media follower because they can build a huge following by buying followers.

I know individuals who make a career out of social media influencing, although there are risk attached to it because if a substandard company offers a deal and you are agree, then something goes wrong in the line, the audience would hold you accountable.

You've highlighted the basic functions of the average social media marketer. What they usually do is to grow their fanbase and are contacted by big brands to reach out to their list or fanbase.
The only way they can make extra income is if they decide sell their own products (say begin dropshipping).

This is an interesting way to make money online. Build 50k-100k fan following on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, Youtube and you can start making money. However, it is not easy as it sounds. You will have to work very hard to build followers.

A lot of people make a career in social media social media has helped a lot of people to earn their living, social media influence is a very lucrative in earning.

Only very few who do not have ideal on how to make money online or via social media,but currently most people are making alot of money from social media even as an influencer

Social media influencing is gradually becoming a very popular business and one that you can make so much money from. In order to become a social media influencer you have to be able to gather a social media presence.

I know these days, a lot of people earn and make a living online. When it comes to social media influence, influencers who have huge fan base and have an ability to reach a wider audience earn a living by working with brands to help promote and advertise their products, asides from marketing which other means do social media influencers earn their income from ?
Right. They influence brands and also make advertisements for new and upcoming brands. Most times, they even get endorsements from them. I've read how a lot of them monetize their accounts too and earn that way. It takes hard work to be able to build such an empire.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds