Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Lost your keys & wallet?

MrDawn

Reputable member
Have you ever misplaced your keys or your wallet before and couldn't find them?

Where Are You Hello GIF by Sunny Bunnies

I don't believe I've ever lost my keys, but I've lost my wallet a few times. One time when me and my friend went to the theater it fell behind the seat, I thankfully retrieved it before anyone else did. Another time was when it fell underneath my seat when I went to work, I thought I had lost it inside my workplace, but it was just underneath my seat. I think I canceled my debit card before I found it because I was freaked out that someone may be using it if they got their hands on it.

Another time I believe I lost my debit card in the workplace, but someone turned it in and I got it back.

Once when I was so tired that I ended up leaving my wallet in the aircraft :( after no sleep for 40 hours
I went through a really bad phase where I used to misplace them and it would take me an hour or more to find where I put them.

I am always misplacing stuff. My wallet was one of them.
Turns out I had placed it in my draw when I was supposed to place something else in there.

I'm usually good about keeping my things in the same spot so I don't lose them. I have almost lost my wallet once at a movie theater since it fell out of my pocket but I quickly realized and turned back around and thankfully my wallet was still in the seat.

I used to do that quite often but now I keep my keys in a bin on my desk or next to my bed side table. I always keep my spare by the front door in a bin. My wallet it attached to my phone so I always have that on me now. :p

I have a very bad habit of putting my debit/credit card in one of my pockets. There's been more than one occasion where it's slipped out and ended up down the side of the couch, under the bed, or in other random places or... just unrecovered 🫣

Yes. I've lost my wallet before and thankfully it was found and returned to me.

I lost my wallet on a train a few months ago.

Was quite scary, but fortunately, the station staff were helpful (because I reported it immediately): they gave me a slip of paper giving me authority to travel home. Then, when I got back, I filed an online report - and almost immediately, received a phone call telling me it had been found.

It was then delivered to me in the post a few days later (minus some of the money, which I'd used to pay for it to be brought home!)

Have you ever misplaced your keys or your wallet before and couldn't find them?

Not my keys or wallet. But I continue to have issues with reading glasses. It's why I have 7-8 pair laying around the house now.

All the time, normally my wallet though. I really need to get an AirTag and attack it to both my keys and wallet lol

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds