Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire summer through August, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Looking for reliable staff (ForumAdviser)

AlkHolic!©

Recognized member
Credits
Forum Adviser is a support/admin forum, we opened to the public around 10 days ago and the forum is coming along nicely, we are now looking to hire some dedicated and loyal staff, to enhance the experience members find while searching our forums.

Forum Name: Forum Adviser
Positions Available: Moderator

To create and modify a forum can be a frustrating time for many especially the less experienced of us, the job of the Moderator is to first and foremost, help our membership with any board related queries, if you are unable to help, you will point the members to the admin team that will help, your other responsibilities are to maintain a tidy forum and ensure forum rules are being followed.

If you would like to become a Community Team member on ForumAdviser, please reply below & we can talk about it further or message me using the internal messaging system, thank you and good luck.

Advertisement Placeholder
At this moment in time the only benefits for working with Forum Adviser are the thanks and appreciation of a hard working owner and the feel good factor you will receive you can make a difference to someone's day or project, as and when the forum grows into it's potential them notable benefits will be offered.

A forum is like any new business it requires the investment of time and money to release and so to throw more into a project that is not yet fully off the ground shows a lack of respect for your members and your project, careful planning a future investment are what will bring success to any working business or project.

Support Staff will be required to work in that area, of course activity outside would be appreciated but not necessarily required, you know yourself Andraz that when a community first sets out that admin rely somewhat on the staff for posting until such times as the membership grows, however if you are there to provide a specific service no-one can criticize any support team member for not being active outside of that position.

By all means, we would be happy to have you, as soon as you register i will slot you into a position, i dont need no official application i know who you are and your capabilities with MyBB

Thanks for the opportunity, will do my best to help out people with their MyBB related questions. Cannot guarantee that I'll be very active on the rest of the forums, depends on my mood and time.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 82.8%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds