Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Looking for a partner for a new project

Haim

Credits
Hello everyone 🙏
My name is Haim, 28 years old from Israel
In the past I owned a community of programmers, entrepreneurs and designers - the largest community that existed in my country.
Has rich experience in the various forum systems
I used to be the main manager of the largest forum community in my country.
Lots of browser games, different communities such as gaming and more
I recently had a bit of free time and I'm looking for a partner to set up a forum or a browser game with
I thought maybe about an anime and fantasy forum, or a Harry Potter forum.. I'm looking for someone who has free time and love for the subject
I will take care of sponsored promotion on social networks, promotion on Google, etc.
I have a license for ips that needs to be renewed if necessary.

I'm looking for a serious, quality partner, who has experience and who won't run away from me after a few days

I am ready to pay what is necessary for storage and domain and for someone to manage the project for me.

I would love to hear from you 🙏

Advertisement Placeholder
options:
Forum Harry Potter
Forum Pokemon
Forum Anime and fantasy
- Gaming community

- server Gaming
- game browser

If you like something from the list above, are motivated and want to succeed, talk to me 😊 or if you have another idea with potential, I'd love to hear it - ready to invest money.

Hello everyone 🙏
My name is Haim, 28 years old from Israel
In the past I owned a community of programmers, entrepreneurs and designers - the largest community that existed in my country.
Has rich experience in the various forum systems
I used to be the main manager of the largest forum community in my country.
Lots of browser games, different communities such as gaming and more
I recently had a bit of free time and I'm looking for a partner to set up a forum or a browser game with
I thought maybe about an anime and fantasy forum, or a Harry Potter forum.. I'm looking for someone who has free time and love for the subject
I will take care of sponsored promotion on social networks, promotion on Google, etc.
I have a license for ips that needs to be renewed if necessary.

I'm looking for a serious, quality partner, who has experience and who won't run away from me after a few days

I am ready to pay what is necessary for storage and domain and for someone to manage the project for me.

I would love to hear from you 🙏
Hello Haim, what's your goal with this kind of community? Is it a side project for extra income? Do you just love creating communities? What would your end goal be?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 22 81.5%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds