Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Long time of short time investment

The types of business you want to invest on and the amounts of capital that you have will determine the best investment for you. Both short time investment and long term investment are good, the investor is the determinants of the one that is best for him.

Advertisement Placeholder
ll investments carry some type of risk. One of the biggest risks associated with long-term investments is volatility, the fluctuations in the financial markets that can cause investments to lose value. On the other hand, short-term investment vehicles may be subject to purchasing power risk — the risk that your investment’s return will not keep up with inflation.
You are right with the high risk in the long term investment regarding the fluctuation of prices. That is why the safest investment for me is real estate because it has never experienced a fluctuation of going down in prices or value. Real estate is consistent in the growth of value and so good for a long term investment.

For me I prefer short term investment if my target is to be achieved at a very short time and short time reduce the risk of fall in price of want you invested as sell higher within a short period of time.

Short-term investment is only for a while but long term investment is made to last for a very long time. So I will rather info for the long term investment to the short term investment

Long time Investment is usually profitable because you would have aquire more gains especially if it in cryptocurrencies where some coins grew very fast.

I deposited some money in HYIP sites and they were a kind of short-term "investment" because they promised a fixed profit on weekly basis, so they were short-term. Obviously, I got scammed by them. If the project, I am investing is genuine, then I would invest for both long-term and short-term.

Long term investments are the best when it is well invested in. You have to sacrifice a lot to achieve this. The profit of this type of investment are usually compounded over a long time.
a long-term investment is more profitable and safer than short-term investment but this all depends on the individual to know what kind of investment he or she want to do

The benefits of the long term investment plans are their stability status and ability to keep fetching you money over a very long period of time as well. That's why I like long term over short term

I would prefer short investments rolling over than a long one at a stretch. I may be impatient but at the same time I don't like investments beyond 6-9 months before getting returns.

I would prefer short investments rolling over than a long one at a stretch. I may be impatient but at the same time I don't like investments beyond 6-9 months before getting returns.
Long-term or short-term investments involves investing in a business on a short run to see how the business operates in order to continue it for a long run.

The two types of investments are actually good it depends on your financial strength and your areas of interest. Most small scale investment requires little capital to establish while most long term investments requires huge capital to starts.

You might be a high roller because investing in a short time does not yield so much. For small time investor like me the long term investment can give me a good profit after 5 years. That is real estate which is sure to grow although you have to be very patient with your investment.

As an investor, business investment comes with different plans or packages , most time the short times comes with higher return on investment while.long time investment comes with low return on investment with respect to time.

Do you prefer short time investment or long?.
A part of me always tells me that the long-term investment is actually the best form of investment but another part of me which is always very afraid will be telling me that short-term investments is actually more safer than long-term investment has something bad or negative might happen when waiting for your long-term investment to come through for you.

A part of me always tells me that the long-term investment is actually the best form of investment but another part of me which is always very afraid will be telling me that short-term investments is actually more safer than long-term investment has something bad or negative might happen when waiting for your long-term investment to come through for you.
Both have their pros and cons, when you do short time Investment you tend to make small profit and tend not to loose from the volatile market while long time Investment comes with more gains but may not happen at your schedule time to trade of.

I preffer both because I carry out both at times that are convenient for me to execute them as a business man seeking opportunities existing anywhere to be exploited profitably

I think it is the other way round. The shorter investment gives a low return and the longer investment gives a much higher return on investment. Overall I think the longer one pays more.

As for me, I will prefer long term investment because if its reliability. That means I won't need to put my mind under pressure because it will surely yield.
A short term investment tends to give someone heart attack... I tell you!

As an investor, business investment comes with different plans or packages , most time the short times comes with higher return on investment while.long time investment comes with low return on investment with respect to time.

Do you prefer short time investment or long?.
It depends upon type of work if we are talking about short term investment it means we should have to work hard and give our most of time to the job but if you are dealing with long-term investment it means only invest and stay calm for a long period of time.

To be honest, I prefer short term investments because when the tenure is too long, my head keeps making calculations of what could or could not go wrong with the investments before maturity.
I think you ned to have a mentality of a strong hearted business man,because if you keep doing the short time thing,you might come to regret an investment you would have suppose to keep for a long time.I had such experience in the past.

Both have their pros and cons, when you do short time Investment you tend to make small profit and tend not to loose from the volatile market while long time Investment comes with more gains but may not happen at your schedule time to trade of.
I would prefer to have a very big profit overtime than to be having short and small profit trading for the short term so no matter the pros and cons I will always go for long-term investment.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds