Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Long tail search term in the title

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
Long tail search term is the key phrase that people type on search bar on google, bind, yahoo, etc. For instance, "how to make myself beautiful" "how to make money while sleeping," "how to start coding" etc. are .long tail search terms. If you are using long tail search term in the title, your content will be displayed every time the exact search term is searched on the search engines. This helps your site gain high rank, and also traffic.

Advertisement Placeholder
This is something I will have to learn. By the way what is difference between key phrase and long tail search term?

Key phrase is a set of two or more keywords where as long tail search term is a set of words that you use to make search. make money online is key phrase, where as how to make money by writing is a long tail search term.

Thanks for clarifying the topic with examples. Now, my question is which should we be using in our content to rank on search engines?

You can use any, it does not matter. What ultimately matters is ranking. Keywords or long tail search term are just one fact of ranking, there are other factors involved.

Seriously, I always love finding myself here. It is full of intellect. I have learnt in a great way today. Form your explanation it seems long tail will give us accurate result than key words.

Long tail search term is the key phrase that people type on search bar on google, bind, yahoo, etc. For instance, "how to make myself beautiful" "how to make money while sleeping," "how to start coding" etc. are .long tail search terms. If you are using long tail search term in the title, your content will be displayed every time the exact search term is searched on the search engines. This helps your site gain high rank, and also traffic.
Thank you for these wonderful tips on using the various search engines. I particularly try to avoid the use of long tail search method.

This is the beauty of keyword research. Long tail keywords are very good and profitable if you're into affiliate marketing, blogging or any form of online business. You can get alot of profitable long tail keywords for your blog even if you're just starting.

Long tail search term means the exact phrase that people type on the search bar of google or other search engines. If you have long tail search term, it is very likely that your content will appear on the search results.

Long tail search time is actually a good way to push traffic to a website that has a lot of potential but it should be done in order so as to get the right keywords.

Long tail search term means the exact phrase that people type on the search bar of google or other search engines. If you have long tail search term, it is very likely that your content will appear on the search results.
Wow, sometimes I do wonder how some blogs usually make it to the first page of search results. I guess they are deploying this technique you have explained here.

That's correct. If you use long tail search term in the title and build original and unique content, your content can be ranked high on search engines.

This long tail search term is actually the best way for one to get organic traffic to their website as most people use a lot of long tail sentence on search engines like Google, ask.com and the rest of them.

search engines always try to show the exact match for the search term, when you use long tail search term it is very likely that your content will appear when the same search term is used to make searches.

This is very true, people hardly search for one word, even movies and all that they tend to ask questions as a way of searching. Even me my self am a victim of that and if we can make use of this in creating titles, it would help those who have sites or blogs attract more persons.

search engines always try to show the exact match for the search term, when you use long tail search term it is very likely that your content will appear when the same search term is used to make searches.
That's very true. However, if you are using a long tail search term that has bee widely used, you do not have any chance of getting ranked on search engines.

If you are using overtly saturated keywords, you do not have much chances of ranking high on search result. If you want to gain search engine visibility, you need to use unique keywords

Sure, that is very well said. I will also add that when doing keyword research for the long-tail keywords, it is good to use the Keyword Golden Ration (KGR). This is because not all long-tail keywords will rank. Therefore, you need to look for those with a considerable amount of search volume. Also, you must do an Allintitle search on Google to see related articles on the same.

Keyword Golden Ration? What's that exactly?My favorite keyword tool is Uber suggest. It is simple and easy to use. You can not only see the traffic and revenue for keywords and search terms but also can see all the variations of the keywords you are trying to use for you site content.

Ooh that’s a good one you know, I never know that Google do keep that as a record as well to gives show some platform whenever someone uses long tail in searching for they want to know on Google.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds