Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Logo Concept

Southern Comfort

Loyal member
Credits
Inspired by a Youtube background I seen made by Evan Eckard, I figured I would try my hand at making a similar looking logo.

j1S1l.png

Barely took anytime at all and it looks like it wouldn't make a half-bad band design logo sort of thing. I like it, simple and distorted. :p Anyone interested on a tutorial on how to do this? Need to build my tutorial base up a bit more, and anyone could do this easy is the beauty of it.

(Also thinking about making a tutorial on how I made Gytix's sig, lemme know whatchu think.)

Advertisement Placeholder
Looks really good, did you use the pen tool (or some other tool) and just drag the shape?

Give the people what they want, but I'm getting a patent so I get royalties <3 :banana:

Looks really good, did you use the pen tool (or some other tool) and just drag the shape?

Give the people what they want, but I'm getting a patent so I get royalties <3 :banana:
Pretty much I took the pen tool, cut out triangles by making a selection, layer via cut, and moved them around. I'll probably make a tutorial and it'll be real easy for anyone.

And I am for sure making a tutorial on how to do your sig, I still dig it. :p

People must know that I am the original and the best, no matching my awesome sig + ava combo!!

Inspired by a Youtube background I seen made by Evan Eckard, I figured I would try my hand at making a similar looking logo.

j1S1l.png

Barely took anytime at all and it looks like it wouldn't make a half-bad band design logo sort of thing. I like it, simple and distorted. :p Anyone interested on a tutorial on how to do this? Need to build my tutorial base up a bit more, and anyone could do this easy is the beauty of it.

(Also thinking about making a tutorial on how I made Gytix's sig, lemme know whatchu think.)
If you create a font based on this I guess it would be epic!:)

I'm almost sure that I saw today a font looking almost like that...
A font or someone designed something like this? Beauty about this style is you can do whatever you want with it, whilst having a font limits you to what is already pre-programmed.

Made the tutorial on how to do this, gonna post it up soon along with like 4 others haha.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds