Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Local E-commerce vs Dropshipping

I do think the two of them are somehow similar but I know drop shipping is a quite lucrative business that you can start even without a dime and you can make a huge sum of money through it.

Advertisement Placeholder
Dropshipping business is a nice option of affiliate marketing. Dropshipped for businesses around the web, and earn commission as people you refer buys those products through your link.

To be honest, I do not understand why you should place e commerce and drop shopping side by side. In drop shipping, it is much more easier and risk free because you just have to look for a supplier.

If you are using third party marketplaces like ebay, amazon, etc. you can start your ecommerce business for a little investment, however, if you want to create your own store, you need a lot of money

E commerce stores involves selling of your own products while drop shopping is the marketing and sale of other people products so if you are a good marketer, then you should go for drop shipping.

dropshipping is much more profitable to start but sometimes it might require a large sum of money and also the location to start it is very important because it will only be able to give you profit in a location that is highly populated ,it is not suitable for low population.

The biggest difference between drop-shipping and fulfillment is an eCommerce business doesn't purchase or handle inventory before the sale. ... Since you purchase a bulk amount of inventory up front, the initial cost is higher but your margins are better and you have more control over how much you have in stock.

If you want to do dropship, you can start with zero capital. You need a website though. Unlike dropshipping, where you don't have to acquire products to sell, if you are selling from local ecommerce platforms you need products in your warehouse. When you are selling your own products, you need money to manufacture your products or procure products.
This information that you are give that if I want to start a drop-shipping business that I do not need capital is quite a new thing to me because I have believe all my life that dropshipping us to do with a lot of capital to start up and to sustain.

Even though a lot of people say that dropshipping is a free way to sell products online and all you need is to build a website and run ads. You will understand how hard this is only when you start dropshipping yourself

Well if don't right both are good opportunities to make money, I do know about dropshipping and it's effort and time no doubt but when fully in motion it's quite profitable too with less stress

These two online businesses are currently one of the hottest businesses one can make real money online in 2021. I'm planning on opening e-commerce website.

When you do dropship, you can sell to any place provided your dopship supplier ships to those locations. When you do local ecommerce you are only selling to local residents.

Both of them are good Sources of income but I believe dropshipping is more profitable because you don't have to own the good

Yea they both have their perks and disadvantages. Well the issue with dropshipping will be getting a trusted supplier, secure that and you are good to go, I think dropshipping is better all round even though the market is saturated too.
I am of the opinion that local e-commerce business is much more lucrative than local dropshipping business simply because you will hardly see anyone that is into dropshipping business that is making it very well online where you will see a lot of local e-commerce business that are making it everywhere.

The good thing about e-commerce is that it can be started by any budget you have, no need for a very decent budget to start, but the profit is few compared to the dropshipping, as there is a huge competition from local stores and sellers around you, dropshipping gives you the ability to sell things that you don't even have, which means, multiple types of listing, but it needs a decent capital (sort of) to start.
Which one do you think is better to engage in ?
With this pandemic drop shipping is the new vogue, as you have to consider your own safety and that of your clients, so for safety and convienient drop shipping takes the price.

I have not been engaging in droppshiping before anyways and I can't honestly say how things might turn out if I had been involved droppshiping. Nothing is actually cast in stone today. Local ecommerce may end up better after all

The good thing about e-commerce is that it can be started by any budget you have, no need for a very decent budget to start, but the profit is few compared to the dropshipping, as there is a huge competition from local stores and sellers around you, dropshipping gives you the ability to sell things that you don't even have, which means, multiple types of listing, but it needs a decent capital (sort of) to start.
Which one do you think is better to engage in ?

Seriously, I believe that it's all about the one that you have the expertise to succeed in which should be your priority because if you go into the one that you don't know very well it will not end well.

Personally I don't really know the function of those two and how you can actually make money with it but my best advice for you is that you have to concentrate and learn something you are very sure that it is on high demand m

Both are quite profitable in the sense that in the case of ecommerce when you know where to source for goods at a cheaper rate, you can package and sell for a higher price while for dropshipping if you have a large number of consistent customers you can also be smiling to the bank everytime

I currently engage in local e-commerce, I sell fashion accessories via my website and via Facebook as well, I prefer this to drop shipping because I am able to source for my products myself whereby I can easily understand their quality, in e-commerce you are the boss of your business and not depending on anyone before money can be made (drop shipping). These are the reasons why I prefer local e-commerce to drop shipping

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds