Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Loans to start business

You can approach financial institution like bank to provide you business loan for you start up. You need to prepare your collateral at hand before you proceed to the bank for loan. If you don't know that types of collateral they want, you can do you findings.

Another way to secure loan for your business is to approach a venture capitalist near you. A venture capitalist will help to arrange investor that will provide loans for your start up business.

Advertisement Placeholder
My brother as for me that's really a bad idea getting a loan to set up a business because am very sure nothing you going to gain from it because all that should be your own gain has been given back to does you borrow money from and the money you should have also used to buy goods into your store also would have been given out because the date you been given is always by the corner or else they will start coming to shout and drag u up and down and if you check does collecting it well sooner or later they couldn't able to sell the goods again because no gain and they won't even see nothing from it

Apart from loans from banks and other financial institutions to start a business, you can also ask for some contribution from friends and family members and use it to sent up your business. Also you can use your personal savings, or enter into a partnership agreement so as to get the needed fund for your business.

If you’re planning to apply for larger-scale financing for your business in the next few years, the case can be made for starting with a smaller, short-term loan in order to build your business credit.

Since a lot of people have expressed concerns over the use of loans to start a business, what other means/method is available to get the much needed capital to start a business with?
Loan to start a business should have been the best but from were I am from the banks and other loan houses are not helping the issue interest rate is high and no room for grants or subsidies.
The risk involved in staring a new business is advisable to start with loan, anything can happen making it difficult to pay back or at most working and servicing the loan all too long.

Yes I'm not also a fan of using loan to set up a business because the outcome of such thing will be bearable due to the condition that comes with such loans. Meanwhile, if you think you don't have any start up funds for your business you can apply for government grant or source for funds from family and friends

I think it is good to take loan to start your business but it depends on your locality like in Nigeria it is very difficult to access loan so people go to for loan shark to help them assess money for the I go instead of the bank.

Since a lot of people have expressed concerns over the use of loans to start a business, what other means/method is available to get the much needed capital to start a business with?
A start up business loan is a term loan meant specifically for startups that do not have much of a business history yet. Other than a few institutional lenders that are offering small business financing products, there aren’t many start up funding options in Singapore.
Recognizing this problem in the last few years, the Singapore government has made concerted efforts to launch a number of funding initiatives to support the rise of startup ventures in the country.

Starting a business with loan is not at all advisable. Loan may only be needed in the middle of the business only to supplement the existing capital, not for start up.

There are two types of loan, the loan with interest and the loan without an interest.small scale buisness are not advised to borrow loans from banks or institution with high interest which may make their business to go bankrupt.find a means of sourcing for funds to start your business.

I
I Really don't agree with this concept that we will take loan from bank to start a business because in business we can get loss or profit but when we get loan then we always remain in this tension that how we will return this and if we haven't money to return them then it will be over burden to us also

I am against this thing that starting a business by taking a loan has very bad effect in business and you cannot successful your business properly and , therefore it is better to make small business instead of taking loans.

there are a lot of loan out there that someone can borrow to start up a business different type of loans are outside air that people can borrow to start their business and when a business has grown up a can return the money back today company that they borrowed money from

I don't consider it a wise decision to start a business by taking loan, because in this way a person cannot work freely and independently for the progress of business.
you can earn money by doing a job and start a business from little and with your own efforts you can grow it.

Well. In my own opinion as it relates to this unending talk if loans, I am never a fan of any Lian collection. No matter how juicy they make seem, it is and will never be my style.

It's is very important to collect loans if you do not have enough capital to start up your business, but you must consider the kind of business you are going into if you the business will make enough profit . This are things to consider because loans normally attract interest.

it's not advisable to start a new business with a loan the money because that would put pressure on you in order to pay back the money. Business itself at risk and it's not ideal to start the loan money because that will incur more risk , rather it's advisable to start the business from personal savings.

Rather than taking loan, you can do sourcing of funds for the major purpose of investments from close individuals. Starting with a loan would have adverse effects on the business that has not started yielding profit.

Truth be told I can not advise someone to go for short-term loan to start up a new business but I can advise you to go for loan for an existing business that just need financial support to boost it demand for more product.
For a start up business why not seek for a long term loan that will require you to be able to pay off your debt.

Before taking a loan, it should be verified that the bank from which you are taking a loan is not much interest on loan then you should not start a business by taking a loan at all because it will create problems in buisness and face difficulty to manage buisness properly.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds