Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Loans to start business

Trexxxy

Captain Junkie
Credits
Since a lot of people have expressed concerns over the use of loans to start a business, what other means/method is available to get the much needed capital to start a business with?

Advertisement Placeholder
I always advise against taking a loan for the capitalization of a business. One friend mortgaged their home to start up a transportation business that later on he had to sell all his assets so the home will not be forfeited by the bank. If you need capital then maybe you can try crowdfunding - find people who are willing to invest in your business. Just be prepared with the pitch because funders are usually meticulous with the business plan.

I am also part of those who doesn't support obtaining loans to start a business, there are other and better means of obtaining capital to start a business

Since a lot of people have expressed concerns over the use of loans to start a business, what other means/method is available to get the much needed capital to start a business with?
Before taking any loan, make sure that you have the money to pay the loan. If you are running a business and the business will stop you from paying them, you can start a business with a loan.

The major way aside loan in getting capital for your business is by saving and through families and friends.
These are the group of people that can contribute capital for your business.

Sometime someone might want to go into one business and will not have money to start the business so you can actually collect ba loan to start a business

There are many choices; the best one will rely upon

1) How much capital you need

2) Whether you're willing to part with a stake in your business

A ton of business visionaries will begin with loved ones – you can find out if anybody is keen on either advancing you the cash, or contributing straightforwardly. As a rule, these arrangements are a lot looser and you won't need to pay extravagant interest expenses, etc.

Or then again, you could have a go at fund-raising without anyone else (especially in the event that you needn't bother with that much cash); you should can accomplish this, as you won't owe anybody anything, you won't need to repay anything, or get any other individual engaged with your business.

The major way aside loan in getting capital for your business is by saving and through families and friends.
These are the group of people that can contribute capital for your business.
True! The best way to who is the capital for a new business startup is to sources funds from family and friends. if you have an existing business you can opt in for a loan to expand your business, it's still cool.

If you want to do business, take a loan. Many people take advantage of business loans. You think the same way. I am very happy for you. In my opinion you should take a loan and start your own business. If you believe that I will benefit from it and I will be very much in business, then you take a loan and pay it on time.

To get money to start your business you can can get loan from financial institution like bank cooperative society and the likes you can also get loan from family friends to also startup your business

Most probably entrepreneurs whom want to expand their portfolio, but you will have to give them a part of your business so they will get back their investment on long term.

Ideal question. I suggest if any one want to apply for loan to start up a business, such individual should endeavor to understand its various terms and conditions before applying for the loan. However, other means of raising capital for business start up could be; from family, friends, government grants or personal savings.

Getting loan to start business is not advisable. Try as much as possible to get a capital to start a small business without loan. Loan can be apply after the existing of the business in which to boost the business.

If you're finding a means to start up your business without saving up over some period of time. Then I will suggest you take loan from your bank tabling a valuable collateral. I think they will give you loan because your collateral can afford the repayment term.

Crowdfunding is better but if it is not possible you can start a business with a loan. If you want to have full control over your business but do not have enough funds to start, a little Consider a business loan.

Well I don’t object taking loans to start a business as long as you’re determined and knowledgeable. Loan isn’t as bad as we think it is. Veteran business owners will tell you it’s best way to fund the growth of your business. The only thing I dislike about loan is the interest rates. They’re always too high

I personally wouldn't recommend taking loans to start a business wity an unknown fate, you don't really know what would happen, will it succeed or will it fail? Nobody knows, take loans only when you are sure

Loans has not been a good option for starting a business because it can hinder someone from taking calculated risks ,because of the fear of losing the collateral.
I believe the best way is to start a business through saved money or money from family and friends

I do not agree with bank loans, since the risk of losing everything and interest are not good allies. It is preferable to collect a small amount of money and find a way to multiply it in small businesses until you make a good capital and make the desired investment in that big business.

Truth be told it's not quite good bro start any business with loan. You should not start a business with a loan because you don't know what it might result into at the long run
Loans should not be used to start a business no matter what

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds