Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Loaning money to friends

Credits
Who still loans money to their friends? What's have been your experience with those whom you've lend money?

Did they pay you back when they promised to or did it destroy your relationship with them?

Advertisement Placeholder
Big no no
From my experience they start wanting more and more besides i’m not related to them so their money issue is theirs.

Unless they are on the street then i be a good friend and help.

I quit loaning things out to people. No one's ever paid me back and I've had to go through hell or high water to get an item back that someone refused to return. The people I've loaned to just use "borrowing" as an excuse to steal your shit.

I would honestly loan to one-two of my friends that I'm super close to and I know that they have a respect for me and my money as well as our friendship. I understand when people forget to repay, but there comes a point where they definitely don't repay.

I have a facebook friend who I met in middle school (10-12 years old) and she asks me for money about once every month... she hasn't paid back my other friend... and I just am so uncomfortable with her frequently asking. I know she had a previous drug issue and so I just don't trust that she is using it for what she should be as well as I would never see it back.

I have never loaned money to my friends before. However I can remember one day I was loaned and repaid on time.

Seriously, I would never recommend loaning money to any of your friends. It's better to just gift or dash them money for free. Once it's a loan, there's more than 90% chance it's going to ruin the friendship. I found out that most people who are your friends will never want to pay back the money you've loaned them. One of my female friends told me to come have sex with her as a payback for the loan I gave her.

Not a good experience for me whenever I loaned out money to friends. I would never do it again, instead, I'll send the money to my mother and ask her to have fun with it.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds