Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Loan or owner's funds?

I personally prefer to setup any business with my own money than collecting loan from bank that i know i will pay back with interest, when i started a business with my own money it give me the freedom of mind knowing that whatever happened i will not be accountable to anyone.

Advertisement Placeholder
I personally prefer to setup any business with my own money than collecting loan from bank that i know i will pay back with interest, when i started a business with my own money it give me the freedom of mind knowing that whatever happened i will not be accountable to anyone.
Most people would like to set up a business with their own personal money because they believe that it is better and it is not risky when you're using your money to start up a dream business, I like using my money also.

Anyone who cannot use their personal earninngs to run a business won't be able to repay a loan too as this is just a show of lack of willingness to repay.

I would prefer using my own funds, even if it means me selling my shares to raise the money, but for taking a loan from the bank, I don't really like that because I don't like the fact that have to drop a collateral and there is that thought going through my mind that I am owing the bank so it's best I just sell my own shares and use your own money.
That's my option too. I would rather that I wait till able to get my own funds to start my business than take any loan from anywhere or anybody to start my own business

Anyone who cannot use their personal earninngs to run a business won't be able to repay a loan too as this is just a show of lack of willingness to repay.
Maybe what you mean is the use of personal money is like being stingy with the business. Taking a loan for the business even if you have funds in the bank is not a good idea to do. If I am the manager of the business that would create a bad image of the owner.

Maybe what you mean is the use of personal money is like being stingy with the business. Taking a loan for the business even if you have funds in the bank is not a good idea to do. If I am the manager of the business that would create a bad image of the owner.
That's what I mean too. I was saying those who have money in their banks but Don't consider using it for their business, and would want to take loans instead do not have a good intention of repaying such loan.

You can get a loan for your business as well as start a partnership business. Personally, I feel it is better to avoid loan and go into partnership business to minimize the risk.

I don't advise people to take a loan in order to start a business because such a business may not to do well especially when you don't have the right knowledge of financial management.

I as a person will always stay away from anything that has to do with loan or borrowing. I will not go for the loan neither will I use people's funds for my business. I don't like something hanging over my shoulder like loans

You can get a loan for your business as well as start a partnership business. Personally, I feel it is better to avoid loan and go into partnership business to minimize the risk.
Better for me too. In partnership, the both partners already understand the risk that present and they would easily accept losses when it comes .

When you are in partnership, you also get someone to work for the business. Two minds and two pairs of hands are always better than one mind and two hands.

I think the owners fund will be best loans can be really demanding in terms of bank policies. If you can't handle their terms and conditions then don't go for loans my friend.

There is nothing wrong in obtaining loans to finance a business. Even big businesses obtain loans. Though if one have personal funds it can also be a means of capital.

Loan and funds, both are of good and tremendous benefits, but with different advantages and disadvantages. For me loan is good but can be frustrating and be choking because of pressure. I prefer owners fund or allowing people to investing in the business
One thing i have come to understand about business is that if you do not have the required funds to put into your business the only option you have is to get a loan and put into your business,most times you cannot do business without borrowing .

Owner's fund is the best, basically on the fact that you'll be free from stress, distraction and worries that is attached to loan. So if one cam raise his or her funds for the business is good to go.

For starting and growing a business , we need funding to attain the particular capital for the business.
That capital can be attained either by taking loan from the bank ( also called debentures ) Or by using the owner's funds ( also called selling shares of the company)

In easier way , You can earn funding either by selling your own company shares or taking loan from the bank.

What will you prefer while attaining the capital (LOAN OR OWNER'S FUNDS)?

citzensbank_300x250.jpg
I prefer attaining my capital through my own funds.
Its not advisable to start-up with loans,except in critical cases.
Meeting up the demands of the loan itself can render you and your business unstable in the course of time.
Use your own funds and build your business comfortably.

For you 5o start selling shares it means your company has been established already,and you have done your initial public offering,so you're not really seeking capital but you're seeking to expand your capital base

No body will have money for business and still decide to get a loan I feel it depends on the type of business the type of business is it a large scale business or small scale business

For starting and growing a business , we need funding to attain the particular capital for the business.
That capital can be attained either by taking loan from the bank ( also called debentures ) Or by using the owner's funds ( also called selling shares of the company)

In easier way , You can earn funding either by selling your own company shares or taking loan from the bank.

What will you prefer while attaining the capital (LOAN OR OWNER'S FUNDS)?

citzensbank_300x250.jpg
It is not advisable to use loan to start a business. Using personal funds or borrow from family and friends is the better and it the best is expanding selling part of your share will be very nice.

I prefer to start up my business with my saves because I don't like taken a loan to start up a business, because is take but to pay back is a problem, that's why I hate that idea of loan.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds