Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Loan or owner's funds?

Total stress indeed, the person have to work out his or her ass out to make up both the repayment interest rate of the loan and his or her profit. So going on with loan isn't advisable at the early start up. Maybe if the business have established itself he or she can now go for loan with lesser interest rate if the need arise.

Advertisement Placeholder
Owner's fund is the most preferred form of capital to start a business. It is in a situation whereby the owner's fund is not enough to start up a business, that is where loan becomes necessary.

For starting and growing a business , we need funding to attain the particular capital for the business.
That capital can be attained either by taking loan from the bank ( also called debentures ) Or by using the owner's funds ( also called selling shares of the company)

In easier way , You can earn funding either by selling your own company shares or taking loan from the bank.

What will you prefer while attaining the capital (LOAN OR OWNER'S FUNDS)?

citzensbank_300x250.jpg
I do not understand what you are trying to say here. Why on earth would I prefer loan to my own business capital when I can afford the money by myself?

To attain i prefer to sell shares for people to invest in my country ,if the business doesn't work as planned i wont be in serious debt

Starting your own business can be a difficult but rewarding experience. Although a strong business plan is essential for entrepreneurs, funding is one of the most critical aspects of a company's success.

If need be and you are certain to recover the loan and additional profit, go for it. It's good if you have your own,but in situations were it's not available,it's right to restrategise.

I prefer using my own money to run a business, instead of taking a loan because I don't like taking a loan for business, I prefer to take my fund.

I am not someone who is totally I'm love with the idea of taking up loans especially the ones that have high interest rates. In this kind of position, I am more likely to sell some of my funds to fund my ambition instead of taking up a loan.

I would rather use my own funds if that's enough, however there are other options to look into as well before deciding on a loan such as angel investors or venture capitalists. Sometimes you can also find grants offered to new businesses by a large company or the government.

If you ask me, I prefer to start my business with personal funds from my savings, otherwise we borrow from family or friends. The choice of a bank loan is not in accordance with my way of thinking, since the interests are extremely high, and this does not benefit me.
And that's the best, starting with loan is simply weird because you might not make up the loan repayment on time. That will be extra burden during the business career.

I prefer to loan just in case so that i can find the needed capital to fund my business and earn more profit then repay the loan ,after i have made a lot of profit to some extent

In starting a business I prefer to invest with my own money than loan or borrow from someone or banks because the little that the business will get as the starting income will be used to finance loan interest.

In starting a business I prefer to invest with my own money than loan or borrow from someone or banks because the little that the business will get as the starting income will be used to finance loan interest.
Yeah but most times starting with your own money might be hard because not everyone have the money to start their own business with their own money its really almost impossible

For starting and growing a business , we need funding to attain the particular capital for the business.
That capital can be attained either by taking loan from the bank ( also called debentures ) Or by using the owner's funds ( also called selling shares of the company)

In easier way , You can earn funding either by selling your own company shares or taking loan from the bank.

What will you prefer while attaining the capital (LOAN OR OWNER'S FUNDS)?

citzensbank_300x250.jpg
You don't neccesarily need a loan to start a business if you are capable and you have money to start your business, you can only borrow to support a ready made business, my opinion though!

Owners fund is needed better though sometimes loan is needed but for you start business with peace of mind use owners capital because you will have rest even though the business folds up
In as much as it's not a good way to start a business with borrowed money because you're not 100% sure of what will be the outcome of the business, I prefer to start a business with owner's fund. This is a safer way to start a business.

And that's the best, starting with loan is simply weird because you might not make up the loan repayment on time. That will be extra burden during the business career.
It is right a business burden that affects, nothing better than to undertake with a mind clear of debts, where you can focus on working and producing profits without being pending to pay third parties.

I will.prefer non of the two options to getting capital for my business. I don't like things that see me going to the banking institutions for loans and uncertainly will not be selling people's shares to get capital

It is right a business burden that affects, nothing better than to undertake with a mind clear of debts, where you can focus on working and producing profits without being pending to pay third parties.
You're right @Sariana23. I hate to work and having the mindset of paying back the loan i borrowed from third parties which never turned out to be productive to me. That's why staying loan free is the best.

I will.prefer non of the two options to getting capital for my business. I don't like things that see me going to the banking institutions for loans and uncertainly will not be selling people's shares to get capital
You can go to the banking institution for loans too because that's one of the part yto raise capital ,because most times its usually hard for us to raise the required capital

I don't like taking loans and I won't advise anyone to take loan in order to start a business. You can really start small with the little fund you have at hand and with the right knowledge and skill you can grow your business over time. You don't really need to start big order to run a successful business.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds