Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Live advertisement on blog to get traffic

Farhan Aslam

Loyal member
Credits
If you plan to use live advertising on your blog or website, it's a good idea to wait before you start hunting for direct advertisers from different networks. This is because direct advertising works well on high traffic sites and advertisers will only be interested if you have generated enough readership and traffic to your that's why You must escape the ads directly.
Your opinion?

Advertisement Placeholder
That's good idea, but I think there are better ways.
I will say Advertising is the most ideal approach to advance your Blog or Website for nothing. You can not get enough traffic simply by web-based media sharing or on-page off-page SEO exercises.

Studies show that the more often you update your blog, the more traffic it will receive. Promote with social media. Write better titles. Know niche. Include photos. Incorporate keywords. Incorporate links. Add social sharing buttons.

Research has it that you have to blog almost about 30 times a month. You’re competing with just about every single business in your space for attention. You need to stand out. You need to reach your audience if you want to drive traffic.

In broadcasting, traffic is the scheduling of program material, and in particular theadvertisements, for the broadcast day. ... Thetraffic department generates a daily log of programming elements such as commercials, features and public service announcements. The log defines when they are planned to be aired.

Most of the ads networks will not accept your website if it is not getting lots of traffic. I think it's only the Google AdSense that accept your websites. That is why is good to work on your website SEO and generate organic traffic. You can do this by targeting lots of easy to rank keywords. This will help you to generate traffic fast with little effort.

I think online advertisers place their ads only on popular websites. Just like the Instagram Influencer whose Instagram account has 10,000 followers. That big number of audience is attractive to advertisers. Let me ask this question - what is the advantage of a live advertisement with a canned advertisement? In Facebook I have seen the Facebook Live which is a live video. If that is the same then a video ad would not matter if it is live or canned. However, if that live advertisement can receive inquiries then that would make a big difference.

Direct advertising from the owner of the website is one of the best way to MAKE money through a blog or Website. If for example you have your own products and services the best way to make money is to do direct advertisement like your own personal products and services but you will only make huge money here if you also have huge traffic

Generally most blogs were crested for advertisements purpose. It is not enough to say that I want to monetize my blog or website without thinking of making advertisements on it. That's why there is monetization through Google AdSense, this is a form of advertisement.

If you want to run ads on your site, you don't need traffic. There are a lot of ad networks that will accept your site even when it does not have any traffic. However, when you want to earn money from ads you need high traffic. You need thousands of daily visitors.

Live advertisement on your website or blog is actually a good way to advertise as these kinds of advertisement comes with a higher earning rewards.

You make a very valid point here. But not everyone will want to wait that long. Live advertisement may make some even luckier to hit their own business target earlier than they think

If you have high quality traffic for your website than people will come to you directly and you can get better earnings compare to using different ads networks like Google Adsense. You can also create Ads with us page so people often contact you for ads.

This is a very great idea you dropped. You must be sure tht your website generates a lot of traffic before going for this route of advert

Yes I think what you have said is the right thing to do. Though those live advertising may not be the idea for the ads in the sense that it does not reach many intended people, you can start there before you seek others.

that livestream have to be done on a videos platform (Mostly Youtube) which means, people will find it in youtube before the blog which makes it pretty useless to host it in the blog, unless some people come across it from some other source

Research has it that you have to blog almost about 30 times a month. You’re competing with just about every single business in your space for attention. You need to stand out. You need to reach your audience if you want to drive traffic.
But I have seen some blogs that are doing well and have huge traffic, sometimes they post once or twice a week on there blog. All what they do is to update there already created articles and reply to comment for other visitors on there blog. The number of article does not matter, but good content.

Like you read my mind, blog videos advertising for me is not needed unt maybe the business is fully grown to an extent and already has a lot of traffic then it can create more awareness.

I have seen many ways of advertising like the use of banners, pop up ads and using of paper ads but I do not think I have heared of live advertising before.

I have found out that for someone to get traffic to your website or blog you need to invest money on the traffic maybe by running some native ads driving traffic to your website it costs lots of money to do that but if you monetize your website you will earn more money

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds