Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

List those paid to upload apps that pays in Cryptocurrency

I have not worked on paid to upload sites before. But some members have thrown lights on some paid to upload sites where one could earn some money. It would be very interesting to add the apps to ones earning platform.

Advertisement Placeholder
I have not worked on paid to upload sites before. But some members have thrown lights on some paid to upload sites where one could earn some money. It would be very interesting to add the apps to ones earning platform.

Look at what we posted on this forum. We use lots of Pay Per Download sites.

I have never heard of any paid to upload sites but I have seen meaningful suggestions from the more experienced members of this forum

LBC is a digital coin, it is listed on some crypto exchange sites. You can exchange your LBC to cash by transferring it to crypto exchange platform that supports it and send to your bank account.

Everyone loves the idea of getting little more crypto in their wallet—especially if they don't have to buy it. In the past, the only way to earn more cryptocurrency was to mine it. As apps and dapps become more popular, people are starting to look for more ways to earn crypto

I never worked via any paid to upload site/app that reward members for uploading media files, such as videos, eBook, images, podcasts etc. If I can see such kind of app/site I'll be thrilled with it. At least I can make quality podcasts and videos to upload and make real cash, if only its legit.
I have not earned on any post to upload site before. The ones I have come across are not even paying in cryptocurrency. Some paid to post sites are legit and many are earning from them.

I have never really tested I was paid to upload sites because from the reviews that I have heard about them they are really not worth the stress and the pay is not good.
you are absolutely right Because there are many such apps through whom you just waste your time and you do not get anything from it.

I think it'll be better you explore the idea of creating a YouTube or other video content platform based video. You should focus on getting people to know your content and appreciate its value first then you can begin to charge minimal subscription say per month on your Content.

I cannot wait to get those paid to upload Websites that pay through cryptocurrencies and are legit. This has been a major limitation for me as they are mostly paying through PayPal.

I don't know of any paid to upload sites that will pay in cryptocurrency. The only sites that I know pays in cryptocurrency is the faucet sites and it is definitely one of the best that one could do.

Cryptocurrencies payment methods are usually what I look out for when it comes to joining a website and making money there. I don't join websites that do not pay in cryptocurrencies.

I do not work on paid to upload files. Although, I have come across throngs of them on bizdustry but I have not worked on any of them. It is very important to know the legitimacy of the app.

I do not work on paid to upload files. Although, I have come across throngs of them on bizdustry but I have not worked on any of them. It is very important to know the legitimacy of the app.
The same is applicable to me..I have not taken out time to work on the paid to upload sites. I think the YouTube coukbe regarded as a paid to upload platform because we upload videos there.

The same is applicable to me..I have not taken out time to work on the paid to upload sites. I think the YouTube coukbe regarded as a paid to upload platform because we upload videos there.
It seem so to me too. You will be get your money on YouTube when you upload new videos. That should be the most common and perhaps the most popular paid to upload platform.

It seem so to me too. You will be get your money on YouTube when you upload new videos. That should be the most common and perhaps the most popular paid to upload platform.
YouTube should also be classified as paid to upload platform wher You will be paid by Google if you have reached certain number of subscribers and that's definitely how to do it.

YouTube should also be classified as paid to upload platform wher You will be paid by Google if you have reached certain number of subscribers and that's definitely how to do it.
Uploading videos and getting paid is what the YouTube does but the only difference is that you will need certain numbers of views and subscribers before your channel will be recognised.

Uploading videos and getting paid is what the YouTube does but the only difference is that you will need certain numbers of views and subscribers before your channel will be recognised.
The paid to upload will pay you certain amount if you have garnered certain number of views. Same is applicable to YouTube, I think these sites emulated the YouTube.

I have not worked on any paid to upload websites. I think that the you will gain access to more than enough information on the paid to upload on the paid to do section of this forum.
It seems that ther are many paid to upload apps out there and it is very important to know that most of the paid to upload videos do not pay in cryptocurrency. They mostly pay in PayPal.

I have not worked on any paid to upload sites before but I plan to actually work on one very soon. Most of the paid to upload program end up not paying its members.
Same is applicable to me..I have not worked on any paid to upload website too. I think that people are really making money via that means. The paid to upload sites pays very well.

I have also never worked in any get paid to upload sites in the past because I believe that it is going to be very stressful and at the end of the day there are better ways of allocating more time.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds