Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Life without music?

Martee

Mythical member
Credits
What do you think living a life without music would be like? I personally think that it would be horrible and my life would have no more meaning lol. I live for going to see my favorite bands live, rocking out as I walk down the street, nothing beats that. (Except my girlfriend!)

What do you think?

Advertisement Placeholder
Yep, music is something we people can't live without!
Music has the ability to help us relax, helps to make the right choice, sometimes give the motivation we need and a lot more! :)

I once got introduced to her style when I was doing a contest of sorts. Never want to do that again.

Life without music would certainly be boring. Music can trigger emotions and some music can bring back memories. Music can also be inspirational. Music has its place and function in society. Life without music would certainly be life that is not as meaningful.

Life without music would certainly be boring. Music can trigger emotions and some music can bring back memories. Music can also be inspirational. Music has its place and function in society. Life without music would certainly be life that is not as meaningful.
Well said, then again some kinds of music would be best not touched.

Those that really shouldn't be touched.
But there are fans of heavy metal music. I for one can't get myself to listen to such music because it's very loud. And in my country, people usually associate heavy metal music with satanism and that is why it's banned here in my country.

I'm talking about stuff like Nicki Mirjay. What were you thinking of?
I thought you were referring to heavy metal music. It's a difficult genre to appreciate. Nicki Minaj's songs too are too trashy. The music is nice but the lyrics are terrible. Too much F-words and swear words.

I don't think I could imagine a life without music to be honest, it would be a pretty dull and boring place to live in. There is so many reasons I listen to music that having it taken away from me would leave a huge hole in life. I listen to music to cheer me up, to get me motivated and I also enjoy playing music myself. I listen to more music than I watch TV and I personally do not think I could go back to watching so much TV to replace no longer having music.

There are fans for heavy metal music! :/
I am one! :(
Rock on brother haha. Not sure how people can hate on metal.

Life without music would blow, enough said really. It would all depend on if we had known about music before hand and then the "lights" went out and we couldn't listen to it anymore OR if we were born not knowing what music was. If we didn't know what it was we would be fine, even though we would all be monotone and boring. IF we had known about it and it was gone... that'd be catastrophic.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds