Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Life without music?

Without music life would be a mistake. ~Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsch

Honestly, I couldn't live without music.
Jack Johnson in the morning is what I live for.

Advertisement Placeholder
I personally feel that music is my life, I could not even imagine a minute of my life without music, I will be a dead statue if music is removed from my life
Very horrible, my job place has restricted music. As they feel that listening to music reduce our productivity.. funny world.
Here in our job place we are allowed to listen to music with headsets on as they feel it can improve productivity as it refreshes the mind and revitalizes lost energy within you

I am pretty sure I would go crazy without music! One of my favourite ways to relax is to listen to music. On the other hand, music pumps me up when I workout!

Honestly, it feels like we're living in a world without music. The latest songs on billboard really suck. :p Iggy? Happy? Seriously!?

Life without music would be terrible. Music helps me to get my feelings out in the open.

@Rick Ace - if you disregard the modern trash, you can happily live in the past, when regarding music. Songs don't age. :D

Life without music would be terrible. Music helps me to get my feelings out in the open.

@Rick Ace - if you disregard the modern trash, you can happily live in the past, when regarding music. Songs don't age. :D
I agree. :D There are great songs from the past. But I was trying to say that if you just listen to modern music, then it feels like the world lacks music.

I agree. :D There are great songs from the past. But I was trying to say that if you just listen to modern music, then it feels like the world lacks music.

I wouldn't class most of it as proper music anyway. It's usually electronic stuff now. Not proper instruments. This is one reason why I primarily listen to rock. Instruments galore.

I wouldn't class most of it as proper music anyway. It's usually electronic stuff now. Not proper instruments. This is one reason why I primarily listen to rock. Instruments galore.
Yeah. That's why it seems like music is dead now. :( I was walking outside today, and heard some loud "music". It was a really vulgar rap with no music at all.

I can see why you like rock. :p

Yeah. That's why it seems like music is dead now. :( I was walking outside today, and heard some loud "music". It was a really vulgar rap with no music at all.

I can see why you like rock. :p

Wow, that's literally the worst kind of music there is. Or maybe it's the teenage pop of today? I don't know. There's too much trash to choose from. :'(

Since when did you become a musician? :O

It's not just about being a musician, though. :p

I personally use songs as a way to express feelings and emotions that I otherwise find difficult to put into words in a standard conversation. And if the music flows nicely too, you have a decent 'love note'. :D

Kind of like what Dylan said. I listen to different songs/genres depending on my moods, I listen to music to help feel happier, feel more chilled out or get myself motivated. Music is also good for waking myself up in the mornings, especially some 'loud' music like rock/heavy rock.

Life without music would suck to be blunt, i would hate to go deaf. Music soothes you and helps you through times and chills you out it would be a missing piece of the world

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds