Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Life without money

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're a single person, living without money will be much easier to manage than if you have a family. Because living cash-free is a huge commitment, you will want to make sure that your essential needs can still be met without money
This is very true. As a single person you only have yourself to worry about and therefore you can generally live in a day-to-day type of way, and you can do what you have to do in order to be able to live that life, such as odd menial jobs as the money had you earn even though a small amount may be enough for one person. On the other hand having a family comes with a lot of responsibilities as well, so you have to ensure that you have some sort of financial security to be able to support them.

Advertisement Placeholder
Money is a great necessity in life, a necessary evil they call it. Because with money, a lot could be achieved in life. But it does not necessarily mean we should base our lives on the money. You need to balance everything.

The worst thing that can happen to someone is lack of money. Money is very essential to life, there nothing that you think of that does not require money, money is as important as the air we breath, that is why even the bible says "money answereth all things"

money is a very important and essential element in a person's life,there is nothing in this life that you want to do which doesn't require money.thougn money and health are two different things but if there is money the health can be improved

In as much as money is not everything you need to survive in life..... it's very important to meet our daily needs and take care of our loved ones.... Life without money can be very frustrating.... That is why most poor people engage in crimes just to make a living

Life without money can't work. Any human being in life need money in any way,so you can't live without money or life without money is not possible
[automerge]1610584836[/automerge]
Life without money is not possible because money is life.
It's more like saying that one can live without breathing? How possible would that be? It can never be possible because you need air to breath in order to be alive. The same thing goes with money, if you don't have it, just keep it in mind that hunger is killing you sooner or later.

Life without money is a borrowed life. It is not even worth living because it is difficult to survive in such a situation. We need money to do everything that we do on a daily basis. Frustration and depression may set in if the money is not there for everything that we want.

The most obvious response is simply to describe a world that still operated on a barter system. Which I don't think adequately answers the question because money is essentially a delayed barter system.

So taking barter systems out entirely I could only see this working in a Star Trek like society where fabricators exist that only need to be powered by "free" energy (solar, wind, etc.) and just have to have base materials to work from.

You are right my brother because life without money is like the person is dead because it's a big diseases, because nothing you will able to do and because of money that's why you see youths going into frauds like Yahoo or becoming fake agent by renting out shops you don't no anything about and the owner never ask u to rent out the shop nor even know you

Life without money can't work. Any human being in life need money in any way,so you can't live without money or life without money is not possible
I think in today's modern age, a person who drinks money is like a soul without a body And the biggest thing is that nowadays no one supports 90٪ Percent If a man wants me to go to the forest, why can't I have money?Nowadays, even at home, no one gives respect because when they give food, they say four things Make money as if there is no salt in the food

Money is very important in our day to day operations without money some things might be difficult or slow to achieve in life and that being said, money is not everything. I have seen many people with enough money to enjoy their lives yet they are not happy.

well everyone has different views.in my point of view life without money cant work. due to the rapid growth of the world money is more important for a human.it is not possible to survive our society without money because money is more important for life.

life without money is very possible after all, money isn't everything.
Money open so many doors of opportunities and sometimes makes life better.
without money. there are so many things which we won't be able to do or achieve like education, good medical care, good food and others.

Money is a very important means of human existence, without money life can not go smoothly, money set boundaries and also cross boundaries,it decides whether or not we would go far in life, money should not be underestimated,as it is the stepping stone to a fufilling life.

I think life without money is very unpleasant. There is no life without money. we all need some basic things. Without money we can't get these things . Money is need to everyone . Even the poor people can't live without money . If we have no money we can face some serious problems. So it is simple to say no money means no life.

You actually need money for everyday life activities and if you do not have money you will not be able to meet all your financial requirement which will not make you a happy man but some people always says that you can leave peacefully without money ,well maybe there are some people that can do that but me I will not be happy if I don't have money to satisfy all my financial needs.

Only 1 line can describe the worth of money in this Era. "Life is nothing without money. So we can't consider happiness and facilities of life without money. We buy each and everything by money. From water to clothes, shoes to haircut, food to rest, sleep to awaking everything is because of money. So it is as compulsory as Oxygen.

Money is very important in every step of our to met our daily needs and wants with money in ones life is pass by a day would be like passing through hell . money is the salt of life, money speak when voice is lost , you have money you rule thousands of heads without raising a voice .

My Life without money is a boring life. It is not even worth living because it is difficult to survive in such a situation. We need money to do everything that we do on a daily basis. Depression and frustrated may set in if the money is not there for everything that we want is working not good for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds