Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Leather or Cloth made couch?

Thomas10s

Renowned member
Credits
What's your favorite material to be used in building a couch? It's either leather or cloth materials are used. Leather looks very pretty but I have a problem with it. Once it's getting old, it will have crack line marks all over it. This looks very disgusting in the eyes. It's why I don't like leather made couch so much.

Which one do you like between leather or cloth made couch?

Advertisement Placeholder
I prefer a cloth material on the couch.
Leather material on a couch isn't comfy in my opinion. I remember being at a friend's house, and I wouldn't sit on the couch without a blanket on it as it was uncomfortable for me to sit on.

I prefer a cloth material on the couch.
Leather material on a couch isn't comfy in my opinion. I remember being at a friend's house, and I wouldn't sit on the couch without a blanket on it as it was uncomfortable for me to sit on.
Whenever the weather is hot, the leather heats up and makes it very uncomfortable for you to sit on it. This is one of the reason why I find it very difficult to appreciate any couch that is designed with leather material.

I love leather made couch. There are high quality leather which won't hurt your skin when you seat on it. Italian leathers for example are good. They are better than cloth materials.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 7 22.6%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 77.4%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds