Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

👩‍💻 Freelance Services Learning New Skills to Make Money

Sharing experiences, advice, and questions about freelancing.

Jason

Legendary member
Bronze Member
Website
drummerlesson.com
Recently, I got certified in calculus and I'm trying to learn linear algebra (study of matrices etc.). Anyway, because of various bad decisions in my life, along with other things, I'm stranded in a rural area. Well, in the case, I should use things to my advantage, just like if I was in jail or something. Why waste time?

I am always looking for ways I can build up my skills and learn new things that I can use to either offer new services or even be able to help others out.

I feel if you have the ability and time to dedicate to learning something new, you should use that time as much as you can.

I love learning new skills and using the skills I already have to my potential. I feel if you are not learning something new or using what you already know and taking advantage of it, you are very much wasting time in life and time is already too precious.

No skill is a waste ever. If you have the time you should use it to learn skills that can open up earning opportunities for you.
I am certified in copywriting right now and I am taking a new course on PBI.

Keeping your brain fresh and still learning is an important skill! Keep pushing yourself and growing. While it may not support you in what you're presently doing perhaps it could help you in the future.

I would definitely prioritize skills that could help you sooner rather than later though!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 20 80.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds