Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Leaflets And Improving Business

Susan06

Renowned member
Credits
I am thinking to prinit about 1k leaflets and to see if it will help to increase my sales or just overall presence has anybody tried this way? And how did it work out?

Advertisement Placeholder
I think that right now that this will not work because right now more people rely on social media so i think that this is the best thing for you to use right now.

It depends on whether or not you can be a part of a large public gathering or if you can mail stuff to a lot of people. Well, in the 2nd case, such an action could be annoying as it could be spammy.

No, I don't think business cards or leaflets are dead. It can work in the right situations.
I think that the place where this is able to be a very good idea is if you are at a conference or something of that nature because there is a lot of interaction on a professional leel there.

If you are trying to promote your business with a leaflet, make sure you hand those leaflets to the ideal customers. If your leaflet is about abroad study and you hand it to a housewife, your leaflet will just be wasted. Your leaflet should also need to have fewer text as people do not have time to go through a lengthy article.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds