Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Last Video Game Played

Southern Comfort

Loyal member
Credits
What was the last video game you played? (I can't believe not one video game thread has been posted!)

Minecraft on the 360 like a week ago.

Advertisement Placeholder
Halo Reach, had to get some achievements; that was about 4 days ago.

I think the little sisters aren't scary, just kind of funny. Following around this big ass guy with a drill. xD I've saved them all though since I'm a pussy.

I kill those creepy bitches, because if I don't they'll crawl out of the TV and kill me in my sleep.

I thought you were the pedo of the forum? I played Mario a lot when I was younger and he taught me the things between good and evil. I'm gonna save all these little sisters then I'm gonna kill them all on my next playthrough. :D

It's well established that I am the forums official pedo, and you are my protégée <3
Killing them is more fun bro!

I'm pretty sure you get an achievement for saving every single one, but I think there's another one for killing them as well.. although I haven't played it since it was first released.

I played Halo 3 with my friend today for the first time in ages! It was really fun and we got the first few missions down and accomplished :D
No skulls or anything cool though!

I played Halo 3 with my friend today for the first time in ages! It was really fun and we got the first few missions down and accomplished :D
No skulls or anything cool though!
Halo 3 is the shit, Halo 4 is going to be ammmmazzzing.

Beat Bioshock last night and onto 2. I'M A FUCKING BIG DADDY BITCHES

Halo 3 is the shit, Halo 4 is going to be ammmmazzzing.

Beat Bioshock last night and onto 2. I'M A FUCKING BIG DADDY BITCHES
Do you know anything about Halo 4 like what it's going to be like? I am definitely going to get it whatever it is. Oops, on second look it seems no information has been released yet. Perhaps you have secret knowledge? ;)

Bioshock is pretty good.

Do you know anything about Halo 4 like what it's going to be like? I am definitely going to get it whatever it is. Oops, on second look it seems no information has been released yet. Perhaps you have secret knowledge? :wink:

Bioshock is pretty good.
You kidding me? There is information EVERYWHERE. They are saying it plays more like Halo 3 than Reach, which is awesome. Here's a video:

E3 Video:

Look on Youtube they are errwhere! :smile:

Digging Bioshock 2 so much more than the first, these have to be in my top 10 games of all time. Loving every minute of it. PLUS I'M A BIG DADDY WOOOOO!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 23 82.1%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds