Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Last movie you purchased/rented?

Advertisement Placeholder
Rented is almost nonexistent where I'm at, unfortunately. We used to have a video store called Family Video (pretty much Blockbuster) around parts of Illinois and Indiana (Strangers Things made a shout-out to them in the most recent season!), but most of them have shutdown, ours included.

Last films I bought were the horror film Trick and the drama Boyhood (cost me $2.50 for both of them, good deal) at Dollar Tree.

Rented is almost nonexistent where I'm at, unfortunately. We used to have a video store called Family Video (pretty much Blockbuster) around parts of Illinois and Indiana (Strangers Things made a shout-out to them in the most recent season!), but most of them have shutdown, ours included.

Last films I bought were the horror film Trick and the drama Boyhood (cost me $2.50 for both of them, good deal) at Dollar Tree.
You don't have the ability to do Redbox or use Microsoft or Sony's movie store to rent? I will admit that it's usually $5 to rent a movie but it's better than spending $20 and finding out you don't enjoy it.

You don't have the ability to do Redbox or use Microsoft or Sony's movie store to rent? I will admit that it's usually $5 to rent a movie but it's better than spending $20 and finding out you don't enjoy it.
I can use Sony's movie store to rent, but I'd almost never spend $5 to rent a film. I find that cost outrageously disproportionate to the market value - for instance, I can usually find that exact film for $5 - 10 on eBay and I'd rather pay more and own it than throw 5 into the abyss. Most of them are on streaming service's these days as well.

We do have a couple Redbox's, but they're a concept that doesn't receive much love where I live. Most times, there is only five videogames to choose from, and a selection of about twenty movies that are rarely updated. They're a neat idea, but more a hassle for me, personally.

I can use Sony's movie store to rent, but I'd almost never spend $5 to rent a film. I find that cost outrageously disproportionate to the market value - for instance, I can usually find that exact film for $5 - 10 on eBay and I'd rather pay more and own it than throw 5 into the abyss. Most of them are on streaming service's these days as well.

We do have a couple Redbox's, but they're a concept that doesn't receive much love where I live. Most times, there is only five videogames to choose from, and a selection of about twenty movies that are rarely updated. They're a neat idea, but more a hassle for me, personally.
I agree, it's something my friend and I feel similar about in regards to buying digital copies of the latest console version. They want $70 for a digital game on the claims that it's due to inflation and production costs, yet they don't have to distribute or produce discs for digital versions. You'd think they would reduce the cost to get more sales and thus more money.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds