Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Last movie watched?

The last movie I watched was "Jawan" (Soldier). It's an awesome mass-entertainer. Probably SRK's 2nd 1000 Crore movie of the year. 🤞
It's released worldwide yesterday. Watch the trailer and see if it interests you. English subtitles are available. 😊

The last movie I watched was "Jawan" (Soldier). It's an awesome mass-entertainer. Probably SRK's 2nd 1000 Crore movie of the year. 🤞
It's released worldwide yesterday. Watch the trailer and see if it interests you. English subtitles are available. 😊

What a movie I mean I have no words because still in awe. SRK is in his elements in every scene. Beta to beta him as the baap is the baap of all entries. What swag what style. Finally SRK fans can rejoice as this is king size entertainment right from start to end. Love you Shahrukh. Also how can I forget Atlee. Thankfully he didn’t take the stardom of SRK as guaranteed and has squeezed probably one of his career best roles. The movie is after a long time a complete family mass entertainer.

Jeepers Creepers 3, I've apparently seen the ending of this movie before while waiting for a new episode of Chucky to air on Syfy once and didn't realize it was the ending of Jeepers Creepers 3. :V It was meh, I feel that it didn't really need to exist. It tells the story of what happened between 1 and 2, yet it came out 14 years after 2. The special effects looked worse than the first two, despite coming out in 2017. I'm hoping Reborn will be better.

Bridesmaids for the 100th time - although I fell asleep while watching it so must've been enjoying it haha

I watch about 1/2 of The Expendables 1 & 2. I was just watching it out of boredom while another family member was watching it.

John Wick 4. Good watch, great cinematics but maybe a little bit too much action. It’s an action movie of course, but 3/4 of the movie didn’t have to be action scenes, especially for an almost 3 hour movie.

I watched Inception for the first time ever. It was just mind blowing! Dream within a dream! I had heard about this movie a lot but I watched it just yesterday.

Yesterday evening I watched the newer Annie from 2014. Tonight I'm watching the older one from the 80's. I loved this moving growing up.

I watched The Karate Kid again yesterday. That movie is such a gem! 💕

I watched Rush Hour 1 and 2 today again. Watching Rush Hour 3 now! 😄

Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl

I watched The Ring today out of curiosity. It was a good movie. Found it less scary and more emotional lol. :p

Last watched Dune! Super good, can't wait until the next one comes out!

Last watched Dune! Super good, can't wait until the next one comes out!
I'll watch this tomorrow.

The last movie I watched was "Miss Shetty Mr. Polishetty", a recently released Rom-Com on Netflix. Really liked it. ❤️

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 19 79.2%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest