Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Laptop Users: When do you charge your computer?

Sharon

Recognized member
Credits
I am staring at my battery level right now and it's currently at 7%. My bag is in the other room which contains my wall power adapter. I'm debating with myself if it's worth getting up and retrieving it or if I can manage to complete all of the posts I'm going to do here today before I run out charge. hmm... challenge accepted! lol

I usually don't wait this low to charge my computer. I try to charge it either while I'm using or while I'm asleep at night.

When do you charge your computer?

Advertisement Placeholder
As Cameron said, I always have my laptop plugged in. At work, when I'm at home, pretty much always. Sometimes when I'm laying out the couch watching TV I don't have it plugged in, but even then that isn't long enough to have the battery die on me.

I do hope you guys pull the batteries out before you leave them plugged in all the time... Anyway, mine is always on the charger. :p

Mine is plugged in all the time. It's battery life is also quite short, so if I do take it off the charger it will only last me an hour or so at the most.

I used to have a nice dell laptop, I left it charging all the time and the battery fried itself because of that, wouldn't last more than 5 mins off of wall power.

I charge mine when i'm asleep.

I learned the hard way from keeping mine plugged in all the time, the battery caught fire and the second one we bought died within a month, so. :p

My Chromebook can last around 12-15 hours on a charge, so I usually just charge it when it's about to die and once it's done I unplug it. I've also managed to educate my entire family about their charging use so they all only charge it when they need too. xD

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds