Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

LAG - Gaming Community | Looking for an administrator // UNPAID

Kehoru

Credits
1520634860-icon-l.png
1520634860-icon-a.png
1520565493-icon-g.png
Greetings everyone,
Seven months ago, my teammate and I launched a board about gaming in general called Lag one. Despite a growing activity during the first few weeks, we were compelled to pause the project due to inactivity from both of us.

Recently, even though my mate's activity is still limited, we decided to resume this project. Unfortunately, building and managing everything isn't something I can do all by myself, nor with the unique help of my mate. This is why I'm posting on ForumPromotion in hope of finding an administrator to help me with, well, basically, everything. The board's called LAG.

What is LAG about ?
LAG is a community forum about gaming in general. You will be able to discuss about nearly any game in specific sections, help each other, challenge another player and much more. The "Amateur Games" section will also allow anyone to share its own handmade game with the rest of the community.

What are the main features of it ?
- Each game will have its own section and subsections, allowing the users to find what he's looking for easily.
- You will be able to share your own game and have it reviewed by the other users.
- A guides system is being/will be worked on, which will allow you to create and publish your own guide for any game/character/situation.
- Competitions and events will be organized (when the community will be big enough).
- A fully-customized theme that will stand out of the other forums (full-modesty).

What are your requirements for the administrator role ?
- You must, obviously, be a passionated gamer yourself.
- You must be at least 17 years old and mature enough.
- You must be speaking english fluently.
- You must be able to work and go on the forums at least 4 to 5 days a week.
- You don't particularly need to have knowledges in coding or GFX, even though this is indeed a plus.
- You must be able to help any member and manage a community.
- You must be motivated and available.
- You don't particularly need to know how the forum software (XenForo) works, even though this is indeed a plus aswell. If you don't have a clue about how it works and still are interested in this position, you can still contact me; it's easily taught.

I currently am working on the new design. The link of the forums can not be shared publicly yet; same thing for the design previews. You can contact me via private message or directly next to this post.
If you have any question, please feel free to ask it.

Thank you.

Advertisement Placeholder
Greetings,
Allow me to apologize for the delay of this reply, but I have been rather busy those past weeks with different stuff.

We decided not to share the link yet, but we will provide it once the forums will be opened.
At this very moment, we are no longer looking for an additional administrator. However, as we are getting closer to the opening of the forums, we might be looking for another additional administrator or even a (global?) moderator.

If you wish to have more details about the project itself or anything related to it, please feel free to ask me.
If you really are interested in this project and really wish to be part of the team, you can still message me so we can discuss about it.

Thank you !

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 0)
No registered users viewing this thread.

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 22 81.5%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds