Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Knowing your Customers more by Asking These Questions

Quert

Loyal member
Credits
In order to fully satisfy our customers with our products, we only have to know them more than we do. In that way, we can address easily the things that we lack from our product and may somehow give us the idea how to innovate our products based on their demands. Just ask them these following questions and may serve also as their feedbacks to us.

1. What's the key profit from our product/service that you get?

It is helpful to concentrate your attention and resources by asking your clients to state the key advantage you give them. Say you're an elevated street gym. You will want to know which of your sales points are the most important to your clients. Here, you might use a closed-ended question, offering a choice of items such as location, exercise classes, personal training, exercise equipment or the availability of other branches of the gym.

2. Which part of our product/service makes you happy?

It is slightly different from talking about the key value you bring to asking customers what you do or sell that makes them happy. Let's use the example of the gym again. Place may be seen by consumers as your key advantage. But something completely different may be what makes them happy. Perhaps it is that they are welcomed with a smile by the workers and know them by name.

3. What are the major product/service problems?

Your customers might have a few different gripes and grumbles, and it's important that you listen. Don't miss the chance to ask customer feedback questions about places where you're not delivering, and that are important to your customers. Providing a variety of choices for them to choose from is probably a smart idea.

I am pretty sure that you will know more your customers by asking these questions and I do hope you get my point. If you have any feedbacks about this, please feel free to comment.

Advertisement Placeholder
You can also add the use of How are we doing? and Why? Simple enough question, right? The answer to this question can reveal so much! Do your customers like working with you? Are they happy, frustrated, or satisfied? Don’t stop with this question. No matter the answer, it must be followed up with the question Why?. And also, What could we do better? You might be doing great, but there’s always room for improvement. You understand what your customer needs doesn’t’ have to be a guessing game. Your customer can reveal precisely what you could be doing to improve their experience.

Asking them questions is good and asking about them should be the first thing and there family and laugh little with them because there are some craze customers that doesn't even care or friendly at all, you can also ask where have you been or why we haven't been coming for some time, like Is it because the children as resume that's why we haven't able to see you around? It's lovely

It is very important for a business to put its customer first in everything they are planning. Customer satisfaction should be a top priority for every business organisation. that is why it is very important to ask those question critically and come up with the right answer in order to serve a customer better. Once customers are satisfied with the product or services you offer, they will help to bring more customers to your business.

The key line to this is that an entrepreneur or Business owner should be able to be conducting market research and survey on the product and services he or she is offering to the general public. With this method it will be very easy for the business owner to know where to improve on and where to strengthen his products

In order to fully satisfy our customers with our products, we only have to know them more than we do. In that way, we can address easily the things that we lack from our product and may somehow give us the idea how to innovate our products based on their demands. Just ask them these following questions and may serve also as their feedbacks to us.

It is helpful to concentrate your attention and resources by asking your clients to state the key advantage you give them. Say you're an elevated street gym. You will want to know which of your sales points are the most important to your clients. Here, you might use a closed-ended question, offering a choice of items such as location, exercise classes, personal training, exercise equipment or the availability of other branches of the gym.

It is slightly different from talking about the key value you bring to asking customers what you do or sell that makes them happy. Let's use the example of the gym again. Place may be seen by consumers as your key advantage. But something completely different may be what makes them happy. Perhaps it is that they are welcomed with a smile by the workers and know them by name.

Your customers might have a few different gripes and grumbles, and it's important that you listen. Don't miss the chance to ask customer feedback questions about places where you're not delivering, and that are important to your customers. Providing a variety of choices for them to choose from is probably a smart idea.

I am pretty sure that you will know more your customers by asking these questions and I do hope you get my point. If you have any feedbacks about this, please feel free to comment.
Yes, these are just the key ways of improving the business-customer relationship. Maybe another one you can add is to always ask what they would like you (business) to Improve upon in the future.

This advice is very good for business a very good for customer service relationship. it should be encouraged in all of our businesses. that way we get to know how our customers feel about our products and we can make amends.

Yes this is very necessary to take feedback and knowing nature and taste of costumers. When you get their opinions you will give your output better than before . As we all know in market there is only king and that is costumer. If he is loyal to you then it's positive points foe your business. Keep asking them and their feedback will strong your business.

You can't be closer to your customers if you don't call them often. Getting feedback from your customers helps you to improve on the quality of your products and it also helps you to know how well you are doing in your business. It also gives your customers a sense of satisfaction whenever you call them.

You made a point of what you said, it's a good article. Customer satisfaction supposed to be priority of any company or organization, and the only way to know what is customers needs/wants is to make market survey by getting feedback from customers, this will give you opportunity to know their opinion on the product you are being produce maybe they are satisfied with it or not

knowing your customers well it's very important and it's really teach you how to handle them because there are a lot of customer out there that are fake, some we get your goods and they won't be able to pay back and there are many customers that they patronize you well. maybe they don't have money you will be able to give them goods and let them go with it, sell it and bring the money to you later. but not knowing your customers well will not give you ability to trust them and give them free loan sometimes it's better to know your customer well before starting any business transaction with them.

You can also add the use of How are we doing? and Why? Simple enough question, right? The answer to this question can reveal so much! Do your customers like working with you? Are they happy, frustrated, or satisfied? Don’t stop with this question.

Here are some questions you'd ask your customers if you want to know more about your product What can my company do to better serve your needs How satisfied are you with our products/services. What value do we provide?, what are your biggest challenges and why did you choose us over the competition?

To be honest whenever I would be given a small sheet of paper for a short survey in the restaurant or other business like car maintenance service, I always decline. As a customer I don't get anything from that survey. It is only to the advantage of the business so I will not waste my time and effort in accomplishing that form. Even when the survey is verbal like the attendant will be asking me questions I will still decline because I do not want to be disturbed.

Satisfying your customers is easy if you have found out what they need and what will make them satisfied.
Conducting research as to what customers want is one way to determine how well to satisfy them.
It is very important to know if it is the branding, packaging or the way goods are being delivered to customers

For a successful business it is very important for a business to put its customer first in everything they are planning. Customer satisfaction should be a top priority for every business organization. So, there should be some questions for customers.

Yes, in order to be successful in business you need to know what the customer wants. First you ask him about his health, offer him tea and create a friendly atmosphere with him. And whatever the customer takes from you, you try to give him as much discount as possible so that he prefer you next time.

The surveys allow you to see more clearly. If you could ask your customers one question, any question what would it be. he best marketers and business leaders I know are customer obsessed, and on feedback Knowing your customers better than they do is a key.

Asking questions of this nature is extremely important in any business venture that you do go into because it shows the customer that you are willing to work on what you have at the moment and you are in the process of continuous improvement. This is something that customers look for when choosing a business that they want to interact with or deal with on a regular basis. It is especially important in developing a good relationship between the business and the customer in order to help the reputation of the business and to have repeat customers. Also the server allows you to target your market a lot better and can be quite cost-saving as well.

I was not able to understand the real concept behind KYC but now a days every platform and exchange is demanding extra personal information, then I realise that it's really very important to know your customers, and this is very necessary to avoid all type of scammers and hackers.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds