Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Key indicators for investing in a company

It is nice to want to invest in business, what I do usually look out for is the business model, then I look out for whether the products they sell have repeat buyers and of they have a good brand.

Advertisement Placeholder
As an investors or financiers, what are the key indicators to check out for in any intending company/business you would like to invest in?
The most widy used criteria which I also prefer is the past performance. If in the past the company's balance sheet is showing good reeults, then surely I can predict that in future also they will continue giving such results.

As an investors or financiers, what are the key indicators to check out for in any intending company/business you would like to invest in?
One of the indicators to look out for when a potential investors wants to invest in a company,you look at the credibility of the directors and key management figure.Then you look at the skilled personel in the team,and also the performance of the company in the market in terms of profitability.

I would firstly consider the niche in which such a business is operating. If it's something am actually interested In, I'll look at the possibility of the business being around for a couple of years.

I normally like to invest in companies that I believe have the potential to stick around for a very long time and I find this by seeing if they are selling repeat products.

A financial expert would definitely understand what would be needed to know the right indicator for a good business which is why I would suggest you employ the services of a financial expert

For me I think the key indicators before one should invest into a company is by checking the company's projects that is the business plan and then checking household the managers of a company and if you are satisfied that all these parameters I meant then you can consider investing into the business.

You have a whole lot of work to do before buying a new business or company. Firstly, you must know the reason the business owner wants to sale. You must check the necessary documents, whether it's a registered legal business or not.

The relevant key indicators to look out for are contained in the annual financial statement of the business.
The income and expenditure account,the profit and loss account,the balance sheet. Also, those that constitute the board of directors and management of the company. The vision, mission and core values of the company and also the projection of the company.
All these are contained in the annual financial statement of a company through which prospective investors can have adequate knowledge about the business.

Well I don't really know much on this but I think if I am to look for the most important thing before investing I will look for their registration with the government and also I have to make sure that the government is a peaceful government. Because if the government is not peaceful it is possible that the investment is not safe

A lot would be out into consideration like the history of the establishment and the reputation they have amassed so far coupled with there turnovers and how well they are doing in profits
[automerge]1632239364[/automerge]
Well prior to investing it's important to know how the company is faring if the productivity had been high or low in the past few months, the history too and reputation and it's leader

Last edited:
The first thing to consider is your earnings per share. This is the amount each share would get if the company pays out all it's profit to the shareholders.then you can now consider price to earnings ratio etc
Yes I agree with you. We should first consider what we will earn from our shares. And another thing is too have and idea of what the future of the company will be.

I think as a investors before you can buy a product or invest you must know more about what you want to buy before going into that, is very important to know.

Spending into any type of company needs comprehensive research study on the history of such business as well as ensure you have actually collect sufficient evidences that will require you to danger spending along with all of them. The essential sign is actually their roi , likewise people's evaluate of all of them as well as exactly how credible they are actually

The first thing you do is for you to do background check of the company including the date and how the activities are being run then you talk of your share of the profit

You need to check for the performance of the company in previous years,the assets they owned, members that makes up the management team etc

We should first check their financial statement for past years, their key impact and roles they play in the economy, their reputation and past dealings, their past tractions and achievement, their SWOT analysis and how they have been able to counter their weaknesses and threats and public perception. I stand to be corrected though.

I think the first thing you should look out for would be how long the company has been existing, the next thing would be to check their performance in the market, how was their sales the last year, how did they tackle major issues like the pandemic and all that.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds