Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Keeping Positivity Alive During Difficult Times

Joshua Farrell

Captain Junkie
Credits
What are you doing, to keep things in your life positive, during times that might be difficult. Example, not being able to be with friends or family, due to having Covid.

For me, I always try to look up stuff that helps me to find humor in different situations. I find that laughing at something, helps when I am having a hard time going through something.

Advertisement Placeholder
The last few years have been really difficult for many of us with COVID and also the cost of living and inflation are as high as it is and in some cases, it can be difficult to stay positive when you never know what may happen next or how things may change next.

I have found that TikTok has been a great outlet for me to help take my mind off the troubles everyone is going on in the world. Even if it's just 30 minutes of scrolling on TikTok or having some fun with making my own videos for TikTok it's something that helps me feel better and takes my mind off things. YouTube has also been a great outlet and also Twitch where I will go and watch my favorite content creators who always put a smile on my face when things are tough.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds