Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

JustPlay App: Scam or Legit?

linux.poet1

Training Manager
Community
Credits
Just so everyone knows, the JustPlay App in the Google Play store is a scam. It resets the timer at the end of your 3 hours, but you can't hit the cashout button after your timer is over and the app does not pay.

I just saved you three hours of frustration, hopefully.

Advertisement Placeholder
Just so everyone knows, the JustPlay App in the Google Play store is a scam. It resets the timer at the end of your 3 hours, but you can't hit the cashout button after your timer is over and the app does not pay.

I just saved you three hours of frustration, hopefully.
Did you lose much money? You may be able to report the service to Google Play, but make sure you leave a review to warn others regardless. It’s like these apps that have really fake cringy advertising, stating you can earn 100,000$ to your PayPal 😆

Did you lose much money? You may be able to report the service to Google Play, but make sure you leave a review to warn others regardless. It’s like these apps that have really fake cringy advertising, stating you can earn 100,000$ to your PayPal 😆
I didn't lose any money, just several hours of my time trying to hit the cashout button and it not working. The app doesn't take in money from its users, just inundates them with ads as they play to earn a bunch of revenue while not giving the promised payout for their loyalty coins.

I'm pretty sure all of the Paypal cringy advertising ad apps are scams in one way or another.

I'm sorry this happened to you. Apps like these need to be deleted for false advertising and ripping people off.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds