Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Joe Biden

Advertisement Placeholder
You think so? I’d vote him over Trump any day . Trump’s crimes are far worse than Biden IMO.

Watcha think @Ravenfreak my friend? Of course anyone is welcome to add input :)
And where do you get your information in regards to either of their alleged crimes? I've followed both sides of all of it since before Obama was elected. And, no not just information from major mainstream media. If you believe a damn word that nearly anyone in mainstream media in the US has to say, well, I got some awesome beachfront property in Arizona I'd love to sell ya.
Hmm sure then again you never know what evidence is made up by critics with no integrity etc
The criminal justice system in the US is a joke. The media is a joke.

Until America once again finds a majority with just an ounce of "common sense" it will not improve.

If a party in power was actively trying to destroy a country, they would do not a single thing different than what the current administration is doing right now in the US. 2024 is going to be an interesting year for the US. No matter how it goes between now and then.

Hmm sure then again you never know what evidence is made up by critics with no integrity etc
Before Biden was even President there is plenty of stuff on youtube of him being an absolute creep. Go and watch it and try and justify it... because you cant.

And where do you get your information in regards to either of their alleged crimes? I've followed both sides of all of it since before Obama was elected. And, no not just information from major mainstream media. If you believe a damn word that nearly anyone in mainstream media in the US has to say, well, I got some awesome beachfront property in Arizona I'd love to sell ya.
I only follow the UK mainstream media. Why assume I follow the US mainstream media? ;)

And where do you get your information in regards to either of their alleged crimes?
Biden himself has not been accused of any actual crimes, less so indicted for them. His son has been indicted on federal charges. Whether he will be found guilty remains to be seen.

As for Trump, you can't seriously tell me that out of the 91 charges filed that there is no evidence for any of them and that they're all fabricated? Even if the media is institutionally corrupt (which it is, both sides of the pond), the various lawyers involved wouldn't be bringing the charges unless they were convinced beyond doubt of the arguments they were making, and would have the paperwork and evidence to back it up.

Trump is such a momental figure that no lawyer worth their weight is going to even attempt to take him on without a mountain of evidence, because they know it will kick off if he is found guilty.

But I would say this: Trump *does* have a history of lying. Just the evidence of your own eyes will support that: every time he's ever talked about being in great health... a man that large at that age is simply not in good health, and the various shots there's been of him playing golf *really* don't paint him to be in the best of health. If your own eyes aren't sufficient proof, what is?

Biden himself has not been accused of any actual crimes, less so indicted for them. His son has been indicted on federal charges. Whether he will be found guilty remains to be seen.

As for Trump, you can't seriously tell me that out of the 91 charges filed that there is no evidence for any of them and that they're all fabricated? Even if the media is institutionally corrupt (which it is, both sides of the pond), the various lawyers involved wouldn't be bringing the charges unless they were convinced beyond doubt of the arguments they were making, and would have the paperwork and evidence to back it up.

Trump is such a momental figure that no lawyer worth their weight is going to even attempt to take him on without a mountain of evidence, because they know it will kick off if he is found guilty.

But I would say this: Trump *does* have a history of lying. Just the evidence of your own eyes will support that: every time he's ever talked about being in great health... a man that large at that age is simply not in good health, and the various shots there's been of him playing golf *really* don't paint him to be in the best of health. If your own eyes aren't sufficient proof, what is?
I vaguely recall him being injured in golf a while ago right?

the various lawyers involved wouldn't be bringing the charges unless they were convinced beyond doubt of the arguments they were making, and would have the paperwork and evidence to back it up.
This is where you are so wrong.

Do you realize that there was people burning cities to the ground. Literally, barricading the doors to city halls/jails/etc and literally setting the damn buildings ON FIRE and none of them have been charged? Do you realize this?

Do you also realize that NOTHING in EITHER of the impeachments against Trump was factual?

Do you also realize that Soros has paid for the same prosecutors that you are referring too? In America its up to a DA to charge and a grand jury to indict. So, were gonna target Trump for "allegedly" overestimating property value when LITERALLY EVERYONE has said he UNDERVALUED IT, and literally none one was "defrauded". I mean really? I mean the judge said he had already reached a judgment before the trial started.

I will also say this. I am not a die hard Trump supporter. I am a supporter of TRUTH. Facts. And no, Facts and truth are NOT subjective and relevant to one's own personal experience or beliefs. Truth is truth. Period. Facts are facts because they can be proven has zero to do with opinion, feelings or belief.

So you also mean to tell me that the fuc*ing secret service can not identify the person that dropped the coke in a whitehouse cubby hole in the most surveilled building in the free world but we can id J6 participants with cell phone videos?!?!?!?

Man, give me a fucking break.

What it comes down too is this. People are quick to jump on board when their point of view is being supported. They support censorship as long as its voices they dont want to hear being silenced. And honestly, I can say I am glad you are not a registered voter in the U.S.

I believe NOTHING the media tells me. NOTHING, ya hear me.

I do believe in video. Has anyone taken the time to watch all the video from Jan 6th that has been hidden from the american people until just a couple days ago? Until you watch all 40,000 plus hours of those and see what is really going on over here. Why don't you worry bout what is going on in your own countries. We'll handle ours, you handle ya'lls.

And I should add. Our southern border is secure. Don't mind the population greater than most of our states crossing every year. Yea, don't pay attention to that. Or the fact that NGO's have been south of our border promoting an APP built and deployed by the US government that subverts the current laws of the same government. Want to know why your countries in the EU are also being overrun by illegal immigrants? Just go read the United Nations website.

Do you realize that there was people burning cities to the ground. Literally, barricading the doors to city halls/jails/etc and literally setting the damn buildings ON FIRE and none of them have been charged? Do you realize this?

Do you also realize that NOTHING in EITHER of the impeachments against Trump was factual?

Do you also realize that Soros has paid for the same prosecutors that you are referring too? In America its up to a DA to charge and a grand jury to indict. So, were gonna target Trump for "allegedly" overestimating property value when LITERALLY EVERYONE has said he UNDERVALUED IT, and literally none one was "defrauded". I mean really? I mean the judge said he had already reached a judgment before the trial started.

I will also say this. I am not a die hard Trump supporter. I am a supporter of TRUTH. Facts. And no, Facts and truth are NOT subjective and relevant to one's own personal experience or beliefs. Truth is truth. Period. Facts are facts because they can be proven has zero to do with opinion, feelings or belief.

So you also mean to tell me that the fuc*ing secret service can not identify the person that dropped the coke in a whitehouse cubby hole in the most surveilled building in the free world but we can id J6 participants with cell phone videos?!?!?!?

What it comes down too is this. People are quick to jump on board when their point of view is being supported. They support censorship as long as its voices they dont want to hear being silenced. And honestly, I can say I am glad you are not a registered voter in the U.S.

I do believe in video. Has anyone taken the time to watch all the video from Jan 6th that has been hidden from the american people until just a couple days ago? Until you watch all 40,000 plus hours of those and see what is really going on over here. Why don't you worry bout what is going on in your own countries. We'll handle ours, you handle ya'lls.
Note that you can no longer trust videos due to the increasing deepfakes out there.

Everyone said he undervalued his properties? O rly? Gimme a link please

agree 100%.

but some people prefer to ignore facts.. they still say that Trump is a Russian spy.. crazy... but that what happens when you live in an echo chamber and think that the media never lies.

Cite your sources.

Well, my sources? Literally any that are not left-leaning.

Please, go watch nearly any of footage. There is literally "news people" on air talking about the riots being "mostly peaceful" with f*ckin cars on fire in the background.

Another source? My son that was in the US army in Washington state at the time. Please, go ahead and tell me that he lied to me by what he saw with his own eyes.

In regards to J6. Have you recently seen the footage where the first shot fired on those present at the capitol, who were doing NOTHING wrong at the time (I know cause I have watched the video). Pretty much standing there, PEACEFULLY, was a non lethal round. The officer shot him in the face, the round pierced his cheek, yes, as in the officer shot the man in the face for literally standing there. You can later hear those same officers joking about the fact that all they were doing were pissing the folks off, and that they themselves could see that the people were doing nothing wrong. That is THEIR words, not mine. Go watch it, listen to their words YOURSELF. Then reply to this topic again.

Another officer is seen throwing in access of 10 ( I counted them myself) rubber ball grenades into that very same group of people. This is inexcusable behavior from those wearing blue in the U.S. Especially, when the very same people in that building (ie Nancy Pelosi) not only overlooked, but spoke out in favor of riots to cover those in the terrorist group Antifa.

Do you realize that our Secretary of Defense, just today (or was it yesterday...) told congress.... paraphrasing here "Either give us more money for Ukraine or we will send your Uncles, sons etc to die in Ukraine"? That decision is not for the SECDEF to make, nor the President. That is a decision for Congress and Congress alone to make, that which is to go to war. I mean does that not sound like political blackmail to you?

Do you realize that the President of the US is a liar, which has been bribed, without doubt, by those in power in Ukraine? The FBI knew the laptop was real. The director just recently, like yesterday said to the effect. Well, we really can't comment on things like that during an election year. However, when it was Trump in 2016 they had zero problem leaking that they were looking into Trump for things that have now been PROVEN WITHOUT DOUBT to have ALL BEEN LIES.

So instead asking me to "cite my sources". Why don't you go actually look beyond what your "sources" spoon feed you via a T.V. and do some due diligence and actually find the truth for yourselves. That would be a great place to start.

I actively read news from many sources. Right-wing, left-wing and EVERYTHING in between. Do you?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 75.0%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds