Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Job Interview: What to wear and say?

• Thread starter Deleted member 403
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 403

If I were to have an interview for a position in a company, what are some tips and guidance you can give me? For example, what should you wear to an interview? What questions should you ask? What questions will the interviewer ask you in an interview, and how should you approach them? Please share your advice!

Advertisement Placeholder
All these can be determined based on the kind of job. If you where to go for an interview for a cooperate company or a bank, it is expected that you should be on suit, any question asked by you should be about the company or bank and it is expected they would ask you questions related to these sectors and also a little test to know how you would relate to customers in a real life situation.

I have gone for several interviews and the most important part of my dressing is that I dress moderately. Not too casual and not so much corporate. When ever the interviewer finished with me I always ask this questions; is this company a ground for me to advance better in my career? Is there any career development for their staff?

I'm sure the dressing code for every interview is corporate. I would advise that one needs to be calm, do your research about the organisation, be ready to answer self proficiency questions as well.

For an interview, it is very crucial for you to groom well. That is, at least wear something presentable. For ladies, don't show too much skin or wear something too tight that your nipple can distract male panel interviewers. Then have good knowledge on the job you applied for brainstorm to come up with possible questions to be asked and their answers.

Dress to be worn in attending interview should be simple smart blouse or trouser for female while smart trouser and shirt with tie for a male, the interviewer questions might comes in different form so don't be too forwarded to answer any question don't have an idea about it

If I were to have an interview for a position in a company, what are some tips and guidance you can give me? For example, what should you wear to an interview? What questions should you ask? What questions will the interviewer ask you in an interview, and how should you approach them? Please share your advice!
Like one of the sayings it says how you dress is how you will be address. Dress decently, also the words you speak out matters. Know how to speak because most people judge you by the word of your mouth.

You should avoid wearing casual clothes when it comes to applying for a job at an office or bank. I made the same mistake and I was rebuked by the interviewer. However, you may wear casual clothes if you apply for some other kind of jobs.

In dressing for an interview, make sure you look simple and smart. Also preparing potential interview questions before hand is good that you can practice.
Another thing is that research the company you're going to work for so you can ask intelligent, relevant questions.

I think most organizations require prospective employees to dress formally in a suit or with a tie. Also, you have to be prepared for the interview by researching possible questions that are likely going to be asked.

Wearing cooperate in job interview is very good so that the person will look good when going to job interview, the person need to prepare for the interview and also do some research before going for interview is very important.

Your dress code speaks a lot about you, so if one is going for an interview no matter where the organisation is located, you have to appear in an office wear and not a casual wear. Have it in mind that you will be asked any sort of questions which in some cases might have nothing to do with the company. But always have an idea about a company and their products because this is always one of the questions asked.

When going for an interview , the first thing is to know about the company that you are going , work on your curriculum vitae to suit the needs of the company , get a perfect suit and a smart clothe to wear,

Ones needs to dress moderately for an interview. But that doesn't automatically qualifies you. Be confident when answering questions, bold to ask for clarity on a certain question u don't understand

I have attended few interviews, and on such occasions I has to wear something formal; casual dresses don't usually match for an interview. It is advisable to be confident when on the hot seat. The questions posed may sound confusing, but its best to answer them with confidence.

Well it depends on the kind of job you intend to get but I would advise that before going for the interview you have to do some research on the company and you have to dress corporate and presentable to any interview

When going for an interview is better to wear something smart and decent most especially official, stay smart, be confident not over confident though, and made research about the company to know the kind of questions to ask them

I have attended a lot of interviews but I attended a formal interview only once. Interestingly, I had a better English and better knowledge than the interviewer. My advice, keep every thing simple and don't pose that you know everything.

One the dressing code the appearance should corporate,that looks more presentable,and from observations,the questons these days have really changed,you might just be asked amonst other things to give a brief observation of what you see around the vicinity

I'm sure the dressing code for every interview is corporate. I would advise that one needs to be calm, do your research about the organisation, be ready to answer self proficiency questions as well.
You are spot on. I remember my first ever interview, I did a research about the organisation and visited their website, read more on product and services they were rendering. 80% of the questions was centre on their product and services and they were amazing I was able to provide the answers.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds