Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Jelly Belly

Advertisement Placeholder
I have heard of the Jelly Belly brand but I can't say that I have ever had any of their sweets or anything. I know that their air fresheners were popular a while back though and I remember having a few of them.
They made air fresheners?! <- person who knows nothing about smell-based products o.o

I've had their jelly beans as a child. I don't know any other products by them, though.

I found this on Google. Looks like they do drinks.
jelly-belly-gourmet-soda-flavors.png

Cousin and uncle visited Jelly Belly and had fun. I got a bag of the jelly beans that got messed up from them. It cost like a dollar or so, and they tasted just as good as the properly made ones.

Never had these before at all or seen them here in my state in the USA.

I did not know they did drinks as I have never seen them before until now in this thread. I don't think we get anything like this at all in the UK being that I have never seen them but I'm going to admit, they do look really nice. Makes me wonder how they taste as I know sometimes when you see a drink that looks really nice, sometimes it can end up being quite bland and flavorless. I am gonna have a look online now to see if anywhere does these.

Maybe it's an artists impression of those drinks as I've never seen them before until I google searched Jelly Belly products...

Maybe it's an artists impression of those drinks as I've never seen them before until I google searched Jelly Belly products...
That could be the case as I myself have never seen them before either but I have seen other products they do and it does seem weird that I would not have seen anything like that if they were available as I would imagine they would be quite popular.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds