Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

• Admin Junkies is proud to announce 📣 an awesome ☀️ summer special on ✍️ Content Bundles for YOUR forums! Kickstart your discussions with a Content Bundle. For the entire month of June, use the promo code AJSUMMER 🎉 to receive 50% 🎁 off your content bundle. For example, a package that normally only costs 100 Credits will only cost 50 💰 credits. Full news here.

Japanese man who spent $14k to be a Border Collie dog makes a major life announcemenf

Bilita

Credits
Okay, I'm sure everybody has heard of the Japanese guy who has spent a ton of money to dress up and act like a hyper realistic border Collie dog.

This isn't a Halloween dress up, this is a take me out for the park, play with me, pet me, I really want to be a Border Collie dog.

Well, he's made a major announcement. Apparently being a dog is not enough.

He wants to be a panda. Or a fox. Or a bear.

https://nypost.com/2024/05/28/world-news/man-who-spent-14k-to-become-a-dog-wants-to-be-new-animal/

Okay, my questions to the community,
1. If you could choose one spirit animal, what would it be and why?
2. If you had $14000 dollars to spend on a hobby, what would it be?
3. I'm all for online role play (and yes, this is sometimes anthropomorphic), but am I the only one who thinks this guy is out there??

Advertisement Placeholder
Okay, I'm sure everybody has heard of the Japanese guy who has spent a ton of money to dress up and act like a hyper realistic border Collie dog.
I've never heard of it.

Well, he's made a major announcement. Apparently being a dog is not enough.

He wants to be a panda. Or a fox. Or a bear.
Sounds good. It's his life. If he wants to entertain people, be my guest.

Okay, my questions to the community,
You have questions, we might have answers....

1. If you could choose one spirit animal, what would it be and why?
That's not my thing.

(random) :LOL:

2. If you had $14000 dollars to spend on a hobby, what would it be?
Can I go on a vacation with it instead?

(again, random) :ROFLMAO:

3. I'm all for online role play (and yes, this is sometimes anthropomorphic), but am I the only one who thinks this guy is out there??
Talk to someone from a religious cult sometime, they're far worse than this guy.

Talk to someone from a religious cult sometime, they're far worse than this guy.
That's true, this guy is relatively harmless since he's not hurting anyone else in society. But if you read about his background, he REALLY wants to become a dog.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 22 81.5%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds