Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

It's lovely to meet you all. (1 Viewer)

Exactly! I would have been happy if she had not died and had defeated everyone including Daenerys.
Don’t downplay Daenerys like that. Cersei needed to die but wish Arya would’ve killed her and not rubble.

Don’t downplay Daenerys like that. Cersei needed to die but wish Arya would’ve killed her and not rubble.
Arya was busy taking care of the night king. :D

Did you like the finale? I thought Arya would sit on the throne.

Arya was busy taking care of the night king. :D

Did you like the finale? I thought Arya would sit on the throne.
That’s how they tried to satisfy us and think we’d forget. Naw, I don’t forget anything.

I didn’t because Brandon got on the throne, Daenerys(well, you know) but I did like Sansa ruling the North independently.

That’s how they tried to satisfy us and think we’d forget. Naw, I don’t forget anything.

I didn’t because Brandon got on the throne, Daenerys(well, you know) but I did like Sansa ruling the North independently.
In Jaqen H'ghar's voice: A man agrees.

It was great to see how Sansa's and Arya's characters evolved through the seasons.

In Jaqen H'ghar's voice: A man agrees.

It was great to see how Sansa's and Arya's characters evolved through the seasons.
Ah, The Man of Many Faces.

Especially Sansa’s going from Little Bird to Lady Wolf 😍 I could talk about Game of Thrones all day and night.

Yes! :love: Me as well. When I started watching Game of Thrones, my favorite was Ned Stark but he died in the very first season. 🥲
When that happened, I cried for days and stopped watching it. But it was his own fault since he was too honorable to keep his mouth shut. Imagine how things would’ve played out if he didn’t die.

When that happened, I cried for days and stopped watching it. But it was his own fault since he was too honorable to keep his mouth shut. Imagine how things would’ve played out if he didn’t die.
He would've been a great leader to all the 7 kingdoms!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Activity
So far there's no one here

Users who are viewing this thread

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 18 78.3%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest