Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is your business partner trustworthy?

Credits
This is for those who are already into a business partnership, how long have your business partnership been going on for? Do you think that your business partner is trustworthy with the way he or she or the group is contributing to the general growth of the business partnership? If you have the chance to end the partnership now, will you do it?

Advertisement Placeholder
The duration of a business partnership can vary greatly depending on the specific circumstances and the goals of the partners involved. Some partnerships last for a few years, while others can span decades. The longevity of a partnership doesn't necessarily determine its success or the trustworthiness of the partner.

Currently, I am running my business alone. However, I have tried partnership businesses in the past and I trusted my business partners. If I did not trust my partners, I would have never worked with them. I did not have any issues with my partners, however, the only complain I have with them is they started deserting the business and I was left alone to manage it, and I failed miserably.

This is for those who are already into a business partnership, how long have your business partnership been going on for? Do you think that your business partner is trustworthy with the way he or she or the group is contributing to the general growth of the business partnership? If you have the chance to end the partnership now, will you do it?

Before you start any kind of business, you have to make sure that your business partner is trustworthy enough. This is something that you must decide before getting into partnership with any one in the first place. There are many trustworthy people in the world, but they are quite hard to find.

I've not had a business partner yet. I will not be looking for any business partner as of yet because I don't need the help in my business. When it becomes pertinent I should have a partner, I would put my eyes in the water and look for one trustworthy to work with.

I've not had a business partner yet. I will not be looking for any business partner as of yet because I don't need the help in my business. When it becomes pertinent I should have a partner, I would put my eyes in the water and look for one trustworthy to work with.

Right now, I am also not looking for a business partner. I have my own specific goals and I am trying my best to focus on those goals and I do not need a partner right now. perhaps i may start a business and I may seek a trustworthy person in the future. However, as of now, I am not looking for a partner.

Looking for a partnership in your business when it's not necessary will amount to sharing your profits when it's not supposed to be. I know now is not the best time to begin a partnership in my business and I won't move for it.
Right now, I am also not looking for a business partner. I have my own specific goals and I am trying my best to focus on those goals and I do not need a partner right now. perhaps i may start a business and I may seek a trustworthy person in the future. However, as of now, I am not looking for a partner.
I know when I'm targeting for a new partnership. Whenever it's obvious I need to make it happen, it won't pass 1 week and the partnership deal will be signed.

The duration of a business partnership can vary greatly depending on the specific circumstances and the goals of the partners involved. Some partnerships last for a few years, while others can span decades. The longevity of a partnership doesn't necessarily determine its success or the trustworthiness of the partner.

If I am into any kind of business partnership and it's something that is not beneficial to me positively and financially, I don't think I would be in that partnership for a very long time because there is no need for me to be into a business partnership that is not yielding any kind of financial benefit to me.

If I am into any kind of business partnership and it's something that is not beneficial to me positively and financially, I don't think I would be in that partnership for a very long time because there is no need for me to be into a business partnership that is not yielding any kind of financial benefit to me.

I do not think that it would be a viable thing to conduct business with a person whom you do not trust at all. This is because this would lead to many problems in the end. this also includes trust issues. You may need to be careful about whom you deal with.

Well, if you think that partnership is not working fine, then it would be much better to talk to your partner and dissolve the partnership. This is the best possible solution. Disagreeing with your business partner is a very common thing. However, this does not necessary mean that a businessman should fight with his partner.

I do not think that it would be a viable thing to conduct business with a person whom you do not trust at all. This is because this would lead to many problems in the end. this also includes trust issues. You may need to be careful about whom you deal with.

The reason why it is called a business partnership is that you have to make sure it's someone that you're going to trust with your money and resources of your business because if you end up putting this kind of trust in someone who can't be dependent and reliable, you are making a mistake that is going to cost you your own business because the person might destroy everything.

The reason why it is called a business partnership is that you have to make sure it's someone that you're going to trust with your money and resources of your business because if you end up putting this kind of trust in someone who can't be dependent and reliable, you are making a mistake that is going to cost you your own business because the person might destroy everything.

I think that more than 90 percent of business partnership dissolve because the partner initially trusted the other partner and at the end the other partner felt betrayed. Other than that, a partner may dissolve partnership for many other reasons. A partner may want to focus on his or her own goals or start their own business. this is why they may dissolve partnership.

I don't have a business partner yet and it is not something that I am willing to do right now. I don't even think that it is worth it for a starter to have a business partner unless it is a business that you have limited knowledge about. The tip that I will drop for anyone going into partnership agreement is to always have everything documented as that is one sure way to ensure that everything is going as planned.

I think that more than 90 percent of business partnership dissolve because the partner initially trusted the other partner and at the end the other partner felt betrayed. Other than that, a partner may dissolve partnership for many other reasons. A partner may want to focus on his or her own goals or start their own business. this is why they may dissolve partnership.

Yeah, that's very correct and if you looked into why they were betrayed, it's never going to past money issues and differences. Money is a very big factor any kind of business relationship. It's why most people would probably prefer to run their own business on their own facing all the challenges than do it with another and get stabbed in the back.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds