Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is Writing an Easy Way to Make Money Online?

Writing is for those that are ready to work hard online and earn money in return so its not for everyone
Yes, I recently referred a friend to a ptp forum, and he made a few comments as he needed some money, and that was it, he didn't post anymore, you really have to be decided and dedicated as you say.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes, I recently referred a friend to a ptp forum, and he made a few comments as he needed some money, and that was it, he didn't post anymore, you really have to be decided and dedicated as you say.
I have faced this all my life lol because I have always tried to refer my friends and not many are interested in earning online and some only join and disappear

Yes, you can earn about $0.07-0.10 a day just for reading the articles you donate a tip (which the tip is provided by the website) and you decide how much to give the writer and how much to take, just register and try it, he will like it.

What website are you talking about 10 cents for each article is a ridiculously low pay rate and i really do not recommend people to work for such low pay rates.

I have faced this all my life lol because I have always tried to refer my friends and not many are interested in earning online and some only join and disappear
Yes, it is something normal, not everyone has the desire to work online, it is an exponential job where you discover more and more ways to make money and maximize your profits.
What website are you talking about 10 cents for each article is a ridiculously low pay rate and i really do not recommend people to work for such low pay rates.
I do not really think that it is ridiculously low since you do not have to do anything simply click and tip in the article wait 10 minutes and do other things while and give another click, you can also write articles and earn much more than that.

You can post on paid-to-post forums and immediately make money. Does this mean it is easy to make money online by writing? Well, it might be easy to make a few bucks but when it comes to making a substantial amount, writing is a difficult career. It is difficult to get freelance writing contracts and it is difficult to sell ebooks.
There's definitely some competition out there, but that doesn't mean you should give up! With some hard work and perseverance, you can build a successful writing career over time.

There is a lot of competition if you are into article writing as there are users that are writing articles at a very low amount so as to get more work

There is a lot of competition if you are into article writing as there are users that are writing articles at a very low amount so as to get more work

Article writing field is now becoming very saturated and competitive. I have also worked as an article writer in the past and i must say that it is hard to compete.

There's definitely some competition out there, but that doesn't mean you should give up! With some hard work and perseverance, you can build a successful writing career over time.
You need to work hard in mastering language and writing. If you have these two skills, you can easily succeed.

Article writing field is now becoming very saturated and competitive. I have also worked as an article writer in the past and i must say that it is hard to compete.
Its tough but if you are good at Article writing then you can expect to make stable earnings every month

You can post on paid-to-post forums and immediately make money. Does this mean it is easy to make money online by writing? Well, it might be easy to make a few bucks but when it comes to making a substantial amount, writing is a difficult career. It is difficult to get freelance writing contracts and it is difficult to sell ebooks.
It is easy to some people and it is not easy to some people. It actually depends on the kind of person. Some people love to write a lot.

I find it quite hard because you need to keep posting and only then you can earn and keep posting regularly may make you feel tired

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds