Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is Writing an Easy Way to Make Money Online?

Kane

Captain Junkie
Credits
You can post on paid-to-post forums and immediately make money. Does this mean it is easy to make money online by writing? Well, it might be easy to make a few bucks but when it comes to making a substantial amount, writing is a difficult career. It is difficult to get freelance writing contracts and it is difficult to sell ebooks.

Advertisement Placeholder
You nailed it Nomad. It's easy to earn $1 or $2 or max $3 in a day but it's not a substantial amount. In order to make money equal to a high paying job you need to work out of your skin to secure high paying contracts.

I am not skilled to write long articles to make money but I like to earn from pay-to-post forums and indeed it's not easy to earn from forums so I am also finding ways to try some of the micro task websites.

It is not easy to earn from writing but if you have a flair for it, you would find it relatively easy. I find it easy though I am constrained by time.

It is not easy to earn from writing but if you have a flair for it, you would find it relatively easy. I find it easy though I am constrained by time.
This is the main issue with writing gigs. These take time and there are times when the rewards are less as compared to time spent

I don't think its easy and you need to have knowledge and skills to be able do that and that way you can make money online safely

I don't think its easy and you need to have knowledge and skills to be able do that and that way you can make money online safely
True, many believe that making money in PTP forums for example or writing articles is easy, but once they try it they become inactive later, that is, you need to have knowledge and creativity sometimes, so as not to become a robot that always repeats the same thing, although I have also seen people in forums who seem to always repeat the same things.

I love writing easy for money but what I know is that you need to have a good english and be able to contribute good and quality content.

So easy writing is one of the best way which someone can earn good amount of money its similar to article writing service which I have earn from before

True, many believe that making money in PTP forums for example or writing articles is easy, but once they try it they become inactive later, that is, you need to have knowledge and creativity sometimes, so as not to become a robot that always repeats the same thing, although I have also seen people in forums who seem to always repeat the same things.
Its tough to earn online through writing websites and I don't think forums are writing and real writing websites are where we need to write articles to earn.

Its tough to earn online through writing websites and I don't think forums are writing and real writing websites are where we need to write articles to earn.
Yes, sites like that are for example publish0x, I use it, you can also earn for reading articles, there, although I do consider that the PTP are earnings for writing, because to earn you must write hehe, and that is a fact.

Yes, sites like that are for example publish0x, I use it, you can also earn for reading articles, there, although I do consider that the PTP are earnings for writing, because to earn you must write hehe, and that is a fact.
I think the heard this thing earlier too and are still unable to understand if how we can earn on pubslishox by reading only. Can you explain a little

I think the heard this thing earlier too and are still unable to understand if how we can earn on pubslishox by reading only. Can you explain a little
Yes, you can earn about $0.07-0.10 a day just for reading the articles you donate a tip (which the tip is provided by the website) and you decide how much to give the writer and how much to take, just register and try it, he will like it.

Yes, you can earn about $0.07-0.10 a day just for reading the articles you donate a tip (which the tip is provided by the website) and you decide how much to give the writer and how much to take, just register and try it, he will like it.
The main difference you cannot tip commentors on your article unlike other platforms like read cash one means by commenting you will earn nothing from them.

The main difference you cannot tip commentors on your article unlike other platforms like read cash one means by commenting you will earn nothing from them.
I really do not know Read Cash, could you explain a little better how it works? or if there is no thread of him you could open it if you want.

I really do not know Read Cash, could you explain a little better how it works? or if there is no thread of him you could open it if you want.
This is a platform where you write article and readers tip you or people comment on your thread and you get a commission.

If you ask me then its the toughest thing as you really need to work hard and only then you will be able to make money from writing

So many people have asked me to introduce them to free and easy ways to make money online. I introduced them to paid to post forums. They would start with so much Ginger. After 7 days, they start gasing out. Before you know it, they have completely gassed out. Believe me. You must be intelligent and widely read to work effectively on paid to post forums.

It's not easy to earn from pay to post forums and the only reason why I recommend newbies to join PTP is because they can learn a lot from these websites

This is a platform where you write article and readers tip you or people comment on your thread and you get a commission.
thanks for the information my friend im gonna investigate it
So many people have asked me to introduce them to free and easy ways to make money online. I introduced them to paid to post forums. They would start with so much Ginger. After 7 days, they start gasing out. Before you know it, they have completely gassed out. Believe me. You must be intelligent and widely read to work effectively on paid to post forums.
If you do not know what you are talking about you will really get tired because you do not find threads of your interest or do not know what to talk about, you must also be imaginative and respond coherently, I have also seen many forums where there is a lot of spam just to earn the economic return, which sometimes tires me.

Writing is for those that are ready to work hard online and earn money in return so its not for everyone

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds