Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is working online going to be the way most people work?

That could definitely be the norm in the future because these days more and more opportunities to earn online keep rising so fingers crossed on how it goes in the future

Advertisement Placeholder
That could definitely be the norm in the future because these days more and more opportunities to earn online keep rising so fingers crossed on how it goes in the future
As well, you have to consider that many stores these days are cutting people loose and instead putting in self checkouts and other robot like tools. Soon enough, more and more people will start to work online. I can see that happening.

As well, you have to consider that many stores these days are cutting people loose and instead putting in self checkouts and other robot like tools. Soon enough, more and more people will start to work online. I can see that happening.
Yeah there is that too, I see that happening too with the way things are going no doubt because things weren't like this before and change they say is constant

I think that with the technology evolving in some years the traditional way of labour will for sure change

One can see small business especially the fashion stores start small some even start as whatsapp TV then facebook and instagram before you know it it grows it's online presence.

It takes a lot of time and effort to market your business online. In fact many people do not gain much success when it comes to setting up an online store. Starting Online stores is not a get rich quick scheme and it mostly fails because customers do not take any interest in the products the store offers.

It takes a lot of time and effort to market your business online. In fact many people do not gain much success when it comes to setting up an online store. Starting Online stores is not a get rich quick scheme and it mostly fails because customers do not take any interest in the products the store offers.
I understand and can even say that I know first hand how discouraging the first few months of a business can be talk let of now moving the business online which is why I advised early that the process be taken by step, start with personal social media and watch it grow.

In this pandemic era, online earning has become so much popular. People are confined to their homes, and thus they find it very comfortable to do online business. I feel in coming days the scope of online business and online marketing will increase drastically. Those who already joined the business has tremendous opportunity to get some people work under them.

well some people might not work online to make money as you said because it is not everyone that are interested in working online, working online is only for few people who has interest in online stuff,these are the people that might work online in the coming years.

well some people might not work online to make money as you said because it is not everyone that are interested in working online, working online is only for few people who has interest in online stuff,these are the people that might work online in the coming years.
Sure, so many people are just comfortable with offline businesses that are successful and they are not going to cope with online business opportunities available at all.

The majority of people that work have physical labor jobs because it's hard to make money on the Internet unless you know what your doing. But it can be very profitable and many people have done just that and succeeded extremely well to make quite a bit of profit with their business or site. It's all about what kind of audience you have and/or are trying to reach.

It is just the matter of time online business we overthrow offline business. There are a lot of people going into online business knowing fully well that it is lucrative and of course less stressful.

It is simply not possible to overthrow offline jobs because there will always be a need of people who would be required to work offline. One example is that of labour and government officials. Labour cannot work at home and they require to come to factory. The same goes for many white collar jobs like working in banks.

Sure, so many people are just comfortable with offline businesses that are successful and they are not going to cope with online business opportunities available at all.
We all have our own different interest,there are some people who i introduced into online business but the ability for them to do it is not there, some of them do not even believe in the first place, it depends on people's interest.

Do you think that most people will be working online for a living in the coming years? I feel like it already is happening. So many people work remotely now, and rely on the internet to get by. Do you think that there will be more online jobs?
Do you think that most people will be working online for a living in the coming years? I feel like it already is happening. So many people work remotely now, and rely on the internet to get by. Do you think that there will be more online jobs?
Hmm.... With the way things are going, probably we wont have people working under a company but online, everything will be online now.

It is simply not possible to overthrow offline jobs because there will always be a need of people who would be required to work offline. One example is that of labour and government officials. Labour cannot work at home and they require to come to factory. The same goes for many white collar jobs like working in banks.
It is not like overthrowing offline jobs, but with time the significance of offline job will demolish. The online business platform take the place of the offline ones, everything that is provided by the online platforms is far better and featured than offline platforms.

Hmm.... With the way things are going, probably we wont have people working under a company but online, everything will be online now.
It is not going to be everything like you said, but several other companies and businesses would still be operating offline and giving people opportunity to make money.

It is not like overthrowing offline jobs, but with time the significance of offline job will demolish. The online business platform take the place of the offline ones, everything that is provided by the online platforms is far better and featured than offline platforms.

This reminds me of many offline job that are also home-based. They require you to do work at home using your computer and an internet connection. I think this is how many companies also work and provide work to their employees. However, we can say that hey are "online jobs" technically. So yes, online jobs will rise more in the future but day jobs will be there no matter what.

For over ther years much people are now working online because it give you the opportunity to work from home and working anything you like. Everybody want to be his own boss so much people are building businesses online

There is so much scarcity nowadays in offline jobs. That is why many people are opting for online earning. Which is going great for many, but sometimes it is not enough to pay bills. So you start an offline or online business.

I do not never think or believe that this online job of a thing will ever replace or come in the way of a physical job due to it's unstableness.

Concerning if working online is going to be the way most people work. Well, looking at the trend around us, we can notice that such as started happening especially when the pandemic came into play. People now find it easy to remotely work from home and at their convenience
Even befor the pandemic started, a lot of people have started working and doing their activities online.Working on line has made it easier for busineses to outsource their jobs to competent hands and what the owners do is to supervice and ensure strick controle.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds