Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is working online going to be the way most people work?

Grant

Captain Junkie
Credits
Do you think that most people will be working online for a living in the coming years? I feel like it already is happening. So many people work remotely now, and rely on the internet to get by. Do you think that there will be more online jobs?

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes I quite agree with you especially with a trend of cryptocurrency and the challenges we had from the pandemic this has given reasons or justification that people are already looking for alternative ways to earn money online so it has started and it will continue.

Concerning if working online is going to be the way most people work. Well, looking at the trend around us, we can notice that such as started happening especially when the pandemic came into play. People now find it easy to remotely work from home and at their convenience

Based on available observations or information on how the online stuff is gradually becoming now days then it is possible because alot of people have now been dedicating their time to earned online.

Yes it is going to be. The Covid-19 pandemic just sped it up. Remote jobs has been on the increase ever since the pandemic struck and a lot of people are getting comfortable with it as it affords them more time.

Do you think that most people will be working online for a living in the coming years? I feel like it already is happening. So many people work remotely now, and rely on the internet to get by. Do you think that there will be more online jobs?
Yes , soon people will decided to be working online as a source of getting money because theres no job out there , so people will turn to their computer and start making income form forun and ptc site.

I'm yet doing this. Since coronavirus took away my offline job, I'm working 100% online and this is the perspective of my future too. In any way, even out of coronavirus, the unemployment high rate between too many countries, forced more and more people to work online. I think most of people will be working 100% online to earn a living in the countries where culture is open-minded to creativity when it comes to search for a job. Whether cause pandemic event, whether cause unemployment high rate. But I see it harder in a traditionally-minded country about jobs, where only offline jobs are historically considered the real jobs.

Yes, I think that online jobs are already increasing and so many people are working remotely. The internet has given so many people good opportunities in a world where offline employments have become so scarce.

I think the world is heading digital and the analogue means of securing job will be limited. Because advanced technology will be adopted in the absence of human intelligence.

Yes, it might be possible that online earning will become a mainstream way of earning online and it really does not have anything to do with pandemic. Even before the Covid-19 crisis, people were working from home and a large number of people were working from home. Covid-19 has only made work from home more popular and a normal thing for people who had offline jobs.

I believe so because most people are doing online job, pandemic has make online work so popular and online work are very secure and many people make a good living from it.

The concept of 8 to 5 era is gradually fading away,as most people have decided to make proper use of their time,and working remotely is the only option that can afford you that.And it gives you the freedom to do other things.

I think that online jobs are the next available ways of income now as we can see that the pandemic as exposed us to the benefit of having a business online which cannot be disturbed by physical forces like lockdown.

I don't believe so although a lot of our work will be taken over by robots in the next few years according to the prediction of expert but most of the work that will be available will be offline and an online work will always be the same that it is today except there is a new technology that we don't know now.

I like this question a lot. Working online is gradually becoming the way most people like working nowadays. It took more interest by more people coming to embrace it the more during the lockdown caused by the covid-19 pandemic situation.

From my point of view working online is going to be the way most people who are not employed work,in other to make earnings for living.

In this pandemic era when unemployment rate has a surge I think working online will be the choice of most of the jobless now. However, in our country not everyone has an internet at home. For the phone to have an internet with the SIM it is quite expensive so that will be a problem of the poor guys who are presently jobless. Maybe they would hang out in places where there is free wifi.

The way and the rate at which technology is taking over every aspect of our daily life shows that in a very few year to come, about 89% of all our daily activities would be carried out online.

Anything can happen since covid-19 lockdown has turned almost everybody into working online for a living, then before the year end more people will be looking onto working online to earning their living.

It is just the matter of time online business we overthrow offline business. There are a lot of people going into online business knowing fully well that it is lucrative and of course less stressful.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds