Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Is upgrade to premium membership on RIF worth it?

It seems impractical for me to upgrade and pay $10 a month, better save that money to your bank. It is not easy to raise that amount especially if unknown circumstances occur like a blackout, so there is no continuity of posting in the forum.
I don't feel comfortable upgrading but paying $9.99 to earn double of others so 4 cents per thread and 2 cents per comment is what you'll be getting and your investment of $9.99 can be regained in 10 days

Advertisement Placeholder
@Spider, what do you think, are you going to upgrade your status there in RIF? What if the topics there are not your preference to reply to, so you will not earn? And what if your post thread is not their favorite to react to, would you still earn? Does it mean that you will earn only $40 every 10 days?

I dislike when I am charged for receiving donations and since we can earn more after we upgrade, I may plan about it as it will be worth

There are lots of benefits that come with upgrading your account there on RIF. If you think that you can really benefit and make use of it, it is worth paying and getting upgraded. But if you have time constraints, you can not optimise your earnings to that level even with the upgrade. Then it might not be beneficial.

Yesterday I saw one more user upgraded so many users are doing it as they will earn more with it and admin told me that I should go for it too from my earned points but I will wait for some more time.

You are not earning more by becoming a VIP, but you earn the same amount of money with less number of posts.

Its a good option actually and today I have seen some other users opting for it and the day is not far when we will see most of the members with VIP membership

RIF doesn't organize contests to win premium membership like bizdustry one so they offer cash prizes instead of free upgrades like the last one of contest of new year 2023 of bizdustry one.
You know that they are still growing so let us just hope that they bring this kind of feature soon.

I think it is a good investment of you consider that the word count limitation is removed. If you can generate topics, it would be easy for you to hit $1 a day.

It helps us earn quickly and we don't need to face any ads and can also change our username anytime we want

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds